Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a good idea chocolate, I don't know the answer though! I have a friend who uses a lamp and she conceived a little girl the same time as I conceived DS3 in January. She did have other girlie things going on too though!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess its worth a go, will try to find the reason for how they work to beat winter blues and see if that links to swaying pink

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
    Does anyone know if those SAD light things would work to trick the body into thinking its summer not winter? Im swaying in early December, in the UK so winter, but for a girl. If I got a SAD lamp and used that evenings, would this help decrease the boy chance because of swaying in Dec?
    Swaying in December doesn't have super high boy odds. I would feel fine about TTC in December.

The science does NOT support the ions theory. I would be concerned that since we are nearing the girl peak in April, that by using the SAD light you could actually interfere in nature helping you out...if your body notices the shorter day lengths and then that is what sways somehow, if your body starts thinking that the days are longer, it might "trick" your body into thinking it's October, which IS more boy friendly than Jan, Feb, etc.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies. I have just came across this forum. I have 3 sons conceived in late July, late December, march. I live in Ireland so I'm not sure what way it would work for me? What months would be good months for me ttc a girl? Thanks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Irishmom and welcome!

The girl peak months for those of us who live in the Northern Hemisphere are March, April, and May. It's best to avoid Sept., Oct, and Nov. if you can as these are the boy peak months. As you can see, even in the girl peak, there are plenty of opposites conceived (I have two sons conceived in March myself), and first and foremost you have to do what's right for you and your family, it's just that overall there is a pretty significant statistical variation that cannot be explained away by chance. Since swaying is all about optimizing the odds, it's nice to have the seasons on our side if we can!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply atom. I've only started the diet and vitamins this week so do you think it would be too early to ttc in April?I'm reading up on everything at the minute before going for pink so this is interesting reading. I've been reading and watching another gender site for a few years but only
    Found this site today. I have to say I much prefer it. I'm sure I will have loads of questions after I read all the topics so sorry if I annoy you all lol. Good luck everyone. It's a breath of fresh air to be able to discuss it without being
    Judged.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I think April would be perfect!!!

I'm glad you like the site - there are many of us on here who are refu-IG's I was actually swaying forum leader on there a few years ago but was thrilled to get the opportunity to create more of a laid back environment here (hope so anyway)

Please ask any/all q's you have - we will link you to the answer and fill in any gaps!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is fun I dont know if its true or not but my boys were conceived 2 in Oct 1 in dec/jan - does this follow the pattern ? If so being in the Uk what would my peak months be ?
    Thank u yet again for answering yet another one of my silly questions :-0

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UK is Northern Hemi so the boy peak is Sept.-Nov, girl peak is Mar-May. But understand, that the peaks are not like a light switch, they're very gentle rises and falls in the ratio of boys to girls conceived. So it's probable that Aug and Dec may be more boy friendly, just not AS boy friendly, and Feb and June may be more girl friendly, just not AS girl friendly, as the peak months are. We don't know for sure without more data.

Plus, it's totally possible to conceive a girl in boy peak and vice versa. I have two boys conceived in Mar and then my girl I conceived in Nov!! It's not a magic bullet, just a little thing that may help and can't hurt.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic really struggling to get my head around the swaying thing and really want to give it my all if we can't do HT. I'm in the UK and three boys conceived in April, Aug/Sept (very early sept i think) and nov/dec (i o'd right at start of dec). What months are best for me - do i need to wait until next year to get my girl? was planning to ttc in oct (either ht or natural) but maybe thats not right for us if its key boy time.... am really confused maybe this stuff does not work for me as i have boys at odd times throughout the year anyway
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast