Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We were originally going for 0+12! I got a + OPK last week and saw a change in CM on Saturday, so we DTD on Sunday. Then I got the + OPK on Monday!!! So I am praying we had a girly cut-off. I don't have any symptoms, but with my first 2 PG I had symptoms starting about a week after O, so I think I will have some sign or symptom starting next week if I am PG. Hoping for great news for both of us!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you been doing girly sway stuff like dieting and using sperm-killing lube? Well, I'm not a huge believer in timing, so here's to hoping we have beans in there anyway! Would it be helpful for you ttc girl moms to read a thread BY girl moms about what we did to get girls? I did 2 unintentional textbook girl sways.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YES Lola, that would be wonderful! Thanks for thinking of it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! That would be very helpful! I've posted my unintentional blue sways, but would be more than happy to post again in a new thread Great idea!

As for girl sway factors, I DTD when I thought it was a possible O+12 and have been doing partial girl diet. I added more calcium and don't eat breakfast, but I drink coffee now, which I didn't do when I got PG with my boys. I have been trying to diet to lose weight, but still eat some salt and moderate protein. We tried missionary with shallow penetration and JND. We tried to lower sperm count too. I used RepHesh for a lube and did not have female O I am just praying for a DD so I can move on from this obsessing over not having one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will post a thread then, I know it is so helpful to hear how some ladies were living when they had boys! ChunkyMonkey, sounds like you had a good attempt....I am right there with you on the obsessing, too.....I can't even walk by baby boy clothes without getting a huge lump in my throat. I will say I am so glad to have this forum, this knowledge, the excellent advice from the mods here, and the support, because at least I know I'm giving it a better shot than I would be without any of this!

Keeping FX for us!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123