Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fave PG test (frer, cb, cheepies)? how early do you test?

Just curious, in your experience, which home tests do you prefer, most accurate, and what dpo do you usually start testing and get your bfp?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i didn't get my bfp this time til 16dpo then it was very faint on a clearblue. I tried an frer at 10dpo stark white and i have a 10 day lp, these are supposed to be accurate 6 days before. Cheapie supermarket tests at 12 and 13 dpo - bfn too BUT i have seen some girls get really early results with internet tests, before the frer turns
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like to use FRER and Clearblue. This time I got my BFP at 10dpo with a Clearblue and frer. With my boys, I used only frer but it didn't show up till later. With DS1 I didn't get my BFP until 17dpo. Wiith DS2, I got my BFP at 13dpo.
    2007 2009
    Newest little dude due May 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the dollar store tests. I can't afford to dump 12 bucks on 2 tests and they turn up neg. I start with $ store at 11 or 12 dpo and depending on that I'll break out the FRER.
    Mom to 10 8 7 1.5 and 2 step daughters 14 and 15
    2002, 2008, 2009 (boy trisomy 12), 2010, 2012 (my first attempt at swaying pink resulting in a girl), 1/2013.

Praying for a healthy