Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF came yesterday CD28. This whole cycle i didnt see any EWCM at all. What i read that soy makes more ewcm, but the si made me very creamy this cycle,dont know when Oed? Can i get AF when i had no Ovulation?

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If AF came, the odds are very good that you ovulated.

I personally am not convinced that soy does make lots of EWCM for everyone.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i was temping and it Shows that my O was on day 14. The soy did not do anything different for me! i hope the clomid will move up my O to CD18

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm jumping in here new because I came across this on google I took soy iso last cycle CD 3-7 but didn't end up pregnant (we ended up not being able to time things properly). Interested in giving it a go again this cycle. We want to sway girl (DH would like twins actually lol) taking cranberry, calcium and following a mostly girl diet. Calcium and SI was mentioned on this thread earlier... my SI has calcium in it and is marketed to menopausal women...is this bad? Should I ditch it? Or is it just bad if you are trying to sway boy? We have been ttc before the Fall so this is our last shot...if we don't conceive this cycle we might have to push ttc back for timing purposes so I'm really hoping we'll conceive...I'm a bit nervous that taking SI will mess up my last shot some how though (although last cycle was pretty normal).

Also about the EWCM and SI: I don't think it makes EWCM for everyone...I didn't notice much (I usually don't have much) when I took it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for letting us know about your experience! And welcome!

I suspect that people who said that soy made a lot of EWCM were swaying blue and taking it for that reason, and so it is entirely possible that the blue sway tactics are what is making that EWCM and the soy is just coincidental.

On paper, the soy looks to me like it will effectively lower estrogen, dry up CM, and sway pink. It may not happen the first month you are on it but it ~should~ happen over the course of time. If it doesn't, people have the option of using antihistamine to dry up CM.

Soy is marketed for menopausal women. That's who it's sold to and who buys most of it. It doesn't mean it's dangerous or harmful for you. I personally don't believe calcium sways pink, but if you're taking the calcium anyway then a little more calcium in your soy iso will not hurt anything.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw on some people's sways that they started with vitex and then did soy the next month. What is the point of doing this vs w/ sticking with one or the other?? I took soy w/ my last sway but planning to start vitex for next one. I see you can't take them both together.
    Its A Girl!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    I saw on some people's sways that they started with vitex and then did soy the next month. What is the point of doing this vs w/ sticking with one or the other?? I took soy w/ my last sway but planning to start vitex for next one. I see you can't take them both together.
    It may be a better sway to take V and SP for 6 straight weeks without stopping, and then switching to soy at AF. The problem is, a lot of people will not ovulate when taking V and SP and then will not get AF in order to start the soy to begin with. It's a good method if you ovulate while taking V and SP, but very stressful if you don't because you'll have to stop them and wait around for ovulation and then AF in order to start the soy.

A compromise that I'm not sure if anyone has done, is to start V and SP AFTER ovulation the month before you want to start the soy. So you'd take them for 2 weeks O-AF and then start the soy CD 3,4,5 and take for 5 days

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It may be a better sway to take V and SP for 6 straight weeks without stopping, and then switching to soy at AF. The problem is, a lot of people will not ovulate when taking V and SP and then will not get AF in order to start the soy to begin with. It's a good method if you ovulate while taking V and SP, but very stressful if you don't because you'll have to stop them and wait around for ovulation and then AF in order to start the soy.

A compromise that I'm not sure if anyone has done, is to start V and SP AFTER ovulation the month before you want to start the soy. So you'd take them for 2 weeks O-AF and then start the soy CD 3,4,5 and take for 5 days
    This is what I am considering this cycle, how effect is this likely to be for a pink sway? Not sure whether to do this or stick with sp and vitex, so confused!

April '13 - MMC & ERPC

LE since Jan '12, diet break in Dec '13 due to vanishing ovulation, back on it 'Jan 14

....BFN Feb & March (clomid cycles) with a 7/8 day LP

Hurry up BFP! Losing the will!

My FF homepage: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3323f5

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, please understand that I have a limited pool to draw from but I have seen a successes doing it this way. Not a lot of people have done it tho and many did not get pg.

The trouble is, as I mentioned in my quote there, that you may stop ovulation and then have to wait around for O and then AF by which time you'd have been off the V and SP for awhile. so it may be better to take them O-AF that month before you are wanting to TTC and then starting the soy on CD 3

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Think I have decided to stick with SP and vitex for now, thank you atomic x

April '13 - MMC & ERPC

LE since Jan '12, diet break in Dec '13 due to vanishing ovulation, back on it 'Jan 14

....BFN Feb & March (clomid cycles) with a 7/8 day LP

Hurry up BFP! Losing the will!

My FF homepage: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3323f5

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast