Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused can you sway for twin girls?

ok so im new hear and have spent 2 days straight reading tons of posts so i can do the best sway possible has any one got ideas on swaying for twin girls ????? thanks for your help

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome.gif

Well, I'd recommend Clomid for twins..

Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Twins are high risk I wouldn't recommending trying for twins
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could try Soy with the LE Diet. Clomid isnt reccomended unless you need it but some of us have used it for swaying. Its a personal choice - if u decide to go that route please do lots of research first
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mum.. I'm so tired I didn't explain it at all.

Oh, and just know that you CANNOT combine Vitex and Clomid together.
    And also if you choose Clomid know that a ton of major swaying goes out the window because you want to get pregnant as fast as possible with it.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And yes please look up twin pregnancies - As wonderfu as twins are they also make you HIGH risk, There is the chance 1 or both wont survive - they do come with ots of complications both for you and them plus then there is the hard work after. Honestly im not trying to put you off but please please please do your research and be sure you really think you and your body and your mentality can handle what comes with a twin pregnancy.
    Good luck whatever you decide
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have pcos so i forced to do clomid any way i conceived my boys like a year after ttc naturally but this time i cant wait that long cos i need to sway!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i was trying to avoid it the doc put me on 100 mg first try so im gonna do half the dose he recomended and might mix in soy i have alot of twins and triplets(natural) in my family maybe thats what gave me the idea i just want a girl or 2 soooo bad this is my last pg ......

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    And yes please look up twin pregnancies - As wonderfu as twins are they also make you HIGH risk, There is the chance 1 or both wont survive - they do come with ots of complications both for you and them plus then there is the hard work after. Honestly im not trying to put you off but please please please do your research and be sure you really think you and your body and your mentality can handle what comes with a twin pregnancy.
    Good luck whatever you decide
    Plus, even if your pg does not work out it can still be high risk. I conceived twins and lost one early in pg and it made all kinds of problems because the placenta stayed behind and kept growing and growing. So even tho I didn't get my twins I still had a high risk pregnancy anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    i have pcos so i forced to do clomid any way i conceived my boys like a year after ttc naturally but this time i cant wait that long cos i need to sway!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i was trying to avoid it the doc put me on 100 mg first try so im gonna do half the dose he recomended and might mix in soy i have alot of twins and triplets(natural) in my family maybe thats what gave me the idea i just want a girl or 2 soooo bad this is my last pg ......
    Clomid is by far your best bet for twins, we've had several Clomid twins and our success rate with LE Diet and Clomid has been basically 100% pink so far (not saying that opposites can't or won't be conceived, just that we have not had any yet.)

You CANNOT mix soy and Clomid.

Why did your doc start you at 100 mg Clomid? That's very unusual, esp. with PCOS and a family history of twins and triplets. Surprised you haven't had twins already!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sec pg had a vanishing twin early on and was gone by 7 weeks my doc didnt even ask history or tell me possibilities of multiples he just prescribed it at 100mg 2-6 and said to get an ultra sound cd 10 ..... im so sorry for your loss of your twin i cant imagie how hard that must have been for you........ i know its bad but i cant help dreaming of twin girls esp since hubby said this 1 will be the last
    ds1 2008 ds2 2011 ds3 so hoping for a girl or 2 one day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast