Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A BIG hi to you all & hope everyone is well Firstly I am so sorry this has taken so long to get the info to you. We had a sick relation in December who ended up having 2 operations then a family friend passed away so life has been pretty busy. But I'm back & have time to write the Aci info up for all that are interested
    here it is...
    Please do bare in mind that timing of ovulation can be difficult to pinpoint exactly & Diet, abstaining & F.R were also used in some of these sways so other factors may have contributed to these sways. but I certainly in my opinion am convinced Aci Balance has a good chance of helping the odds in conceiving pink perhaps because Aci has Acetic Acid.

So here we go ladies, these are the results for the 31 Aci sways that I have found, there may be others out there that I haven’t seen or been added since I researched online in November/December last year…

Aci sways
    31 sways found

Results
    8 Boys
    23 girls

8 Boys
    6 sways were 0+12
    7th said she had a false surge ( so not sure when she conceived ?)
    8th believed she had a 3 day cut off
    (4 of these 0+12 sways used Aci & Sylk) this was also mentioned online by another lady who noticed a few using both products resulted in boys.

23 girls
    2 were 0+12 (one used Aci & lime)
    4 did cut offs as well as 0+12 ( 1 used Aci,rephresh & Replens) (1 used Aci,vinegar & lime)
    17 were cut offs & close to O, 4 of these 17 went through, which I will list separately as we will never know if they concieved prior, during or later in ovulation....

1) Aci & rephresh, stopped at pos opk
    2) Aci 1 hour prior & lime TBM with a 1 day cut off
    3) used sylk, lime & aci with a 1 & 1/2 day cut off
    4)1 hour prior, 10-15 mins after with a 2 day cut off
    5)Aci 1 hour prior. bd up to o
    6)Aci 1-2 hours prior (blob/pea size) 5 mins after 1 day cut off
    7)Aci each day (tiny amount) 3 hours prior,lime 5 mins after with a 2-3 day cut off
    8)Aci used up to 24 hours before bd, stopped 12 hours before o
    9)Aci 1-2 hours prior (small amount after) with a 2 day cut off
    10)Aci 20-25 mins before, rephresh 1 hour prior with some after. 1 day cut off.
    11)Aci 1/2 inch apllied 1 hour prior, Shettles method used with a cut off
    12)Aci throughout the day & every attempt 1/2 hour before & 5 mins after. Sylk used during with a 12 hour cut off.
    13)Rephresh every 3 days, aci applied at nite before attempts, bd on pos opk then stopped after that.

Went straight through…
    1)vinegar ½ hour before, aci after bd. No cut off
    2) Aci from AF to O then as needed after bd. Went straight through
    3) Aci finger tip every 3rd day & just before bed for 1 month. 1 & ¼ fingertip 3 hours prior. 5-10mins after 2mls lime bd on o day.
    4) Aci 2-3 hours before (nickel size) & 5 mins after with a pea size, no cut off.

I hope this is easy to understand. If people used other products as well, Ive listed these in brackets so you how many & what products were also used. I just wanted to get the info up here for you, so please ask away if you want more info xx
    Last edited by Babystars; March 4th, 2013 at 03:11 AM. Reason: adding more info

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can i get it in the USA?
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for posting this! Its is unbelievably helpful! And just so I'm clear. Of the 17 that you said did cut off only, you list 6 that used ACI plus another product. So does that mean the remaining 11 used just ACI Jel?

Also, this may be way too much, but do you happen to know how long of cut offs they were doing or how much aci they were using? If not, thats okay you've provided so much helpful information already.

Thanks!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bluewant1pink View Post
    Can i get it in the USA?
    You can order it online and have it shipped to you. It takes a few weeks and is a little pricey by the time you pay for shipping (around $38 for mine), but it could be easily justifiable if it will help get you your little girl!

Aci-Jel Balance Vaginal Jelly 100g - PharmacyOnline.com.au

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great info! I'm still not sure if I'm going to ttc, but sounds promising for a pink sway, thanks for sharing!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks! i would like to know does Rephresh work just as good?
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here are some great places to deal with that ship Acijel Balance worldwide & one ships worldwide free...
    Aci-Jel Vaginal Jelly- Strand Arcade Pharmacy Online | Colostrum | D-Mannose | Seatone
    Strandarcadepharmacy.co.nz
    or healthchemist.co.nz
    or pharmacydirect.co.nz or netpharmacy.co.nz
    They sell rephresh as well
    Last edited by Babystars; February 28th, 2013 at 02:47 AM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there Cagirl thanks for letting me know its helpful, so glad to hear that, as it took a long time to find all these sways and write up all the sway facts written with them. I am more than happy to write up what those cut offs involved for you and how much Aci was used, I'll try & write that up tomorrow as soon as I have more time, its very interesting isnt it

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babystars, thank you for all the info, am now revising my sway
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much!!!

When you say cut off do you mean at positive opk?

on her way in 2014

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast