Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Careful with the new Acijel

OK i had bought AciJel when it first came about (3yrs ago now) and when it was trying to be sold as an actaul swaying gel for TTCG girls (Tamara from IG actually communicated with the guy who invented it, but he was not allowed to advertise it as a swaying product).

Anyway long story short, the product went off the market for a while and has recently returned new packaging, different ingredients & different manufacturer.

I had kept my old AciJel (unfortunately it expired in 2011) and just bought the new AciJel and compared the ingredients:-

Old Aci Jel Ingredients:
    Glacial Acetic Acid, Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate, Ricinoleic acid, glycerol, propyl hydroxybenzoate

New Aci Jel Ingredients:
    Purified water, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Aoloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamoliel Flower Extract, Sodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben.

The old Aci Jel did kept my PH down, i did sway with it 3 times but unfortunately i miscarried those 3 times and with my last son i did not sway.

The new Aci Jel has so far not kept my ph down much.

Just thought this info might help.
    handsome x 3
    3 x
    Chasing my dream for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info..
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting, where are you from?

I'm in Australia and only purchased my Acijel 1 month ago so assume it would be the "new" one but the ingredients stated are: glacial acetic acid, hydroxyquinoline sulphate, ricinoleic acid and propyl - so the same as the "old" one...thank goodness!!

Good to get a heads up for others looking to buy
    2005 2007 2011 (failed IG sway but so blessed to have him) Number 4 is on the way - July 2013!! Praying for a healthy

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there

got my supplies from Pharmacyonline.com.au
    Last edited by welcomeggz; November 28th, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
    handsome x 3
    3 x
    Chasing my dream for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW!!!!!! Good to know!!!!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

YOU PURCHASED ACIJEL RESTORE NOT ACIJEL BALANCE

Hi there ladies, Im wondering if you know that there are 2 types of Aci-jel?
    One is the famous Acijel that people use for swaying pink . This is now called Acijel Balance but is the exact same product with the exact same ingredients! However the Acijel that you are talking about with different ingredients in it is called " Acijel Restore"- this is a different product, please see the following link ... AciJel Restore Hope this answers your question. A big Hi to you Atomic, I hope you and your little darling are doing well

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Babystars, I just had a freak out moment there but luckily I've got the right one too, the Balance. Its good that you pointed out the differences though. xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Crystal, thanks I think a few ladies might freak out over this, hopefully they will read my response and know there are actually 2 acijel products available, one for ph balance and one for vaginal dryness (restore) and hopefully purchase the correct one. I put my sway on hold for a couple of months but am going to try next cycle with Aci, a cut off & possibly a little bit of rephresh. Recently I hunted the internet for the type of sways that were used with Aci and the outcomes and wrote it all up, I was amazed at what I noticed xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhh OK thanks soo much for that info had no idea - you gals are awesome!!
    Last edited by welcomeggz; November 28th, 2012 at 09:57 PM.
    handsome x 3
    3 x
    Chasing my dream for a

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow babystars! What did you notice when you put it all together? I would be so interested to find that out! I am def including the aci in my sway, hopefully first month ttc will be next month (dec) which is almost here! Hopefully all goes to plan. Will include the rephresh too but not sure about a cut-off yet as so much other stuff going on with my sway already. Anyway, let me know if you are happy to share your results! xx

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast