Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks ! LOL NBP I told you in that PM I can't pay 12$ /month and you didn't say nothing ! Im going to do it.

I don't want my hopes to be high here , but Im very disappointed in IG and happy I never buyed gold there...
    +1

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great post! Thanks for the info and for doing all this work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmm so perhaps if vit D helps absorption of the calcium small amounts of it will sway pink, but lots of it will sway blue

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not convinced on the calcium either (as I am always yammering on about!!!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I am not convinced on the calcium either (as I am always yammering on about!!!)
    There was the study that showed that cattle given calcium + magnesium had more cows than bulls? well I guess that we're not bovine, but it seems that when they added that to human diet it has had similar results...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately, it wasn't some double-blind study where two groups of cattle were fed identical diets only some were given calcium and magnesium and some weren't, it's that the researchers went back through old dairy records and compared diets that had been fed to cows. It was a retrospective study - they analyzed the records after the fact. The cows were fed feeds, whatever the farmer happened to prefer, that after the fact, the researcher concluded had higher calcium and magnesium in it. That feed may have had higher levels of cal-mag in it or lower sod-potassium in it but/and/or it could have had different levels of protein, calories, fat, etc. The farmers who fed that feed might have different feeding patterns, different breeds of cow, different methods of insemination, we don't know. Some of the cows might have been given antibiotics or other hormones. None of those variables are accounted for.

Besides that, cows are not humans. They have 4 stomachs, eat grass, come into heat once a year, and have been bred for maximizing milk production for 20,000 years. Give me a primate someone...give me two groups of animals that are genetically closely related to humans, shut them in a lab with all the variables controlled and feed them the EXACT same diet, only give one calcium supps and one sodium and then see what happens. Until that study is done, I have to go on the fact that 75% of humans cannot drink milk and eat very little dairy, yet still have very close to 50-50 boys and girls, and that the countries that eat the most dairy also have the most boys while countries in which every adult is lactose intolerant are having more girls than they should.

If this idea even worked a little bit I guarantee ya the local farmers wouldn't be paying thousands of dollars for Microsort.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, i'm only a newbee here but i have to respond on your comment of 10.28 pm about calcium, dairy and sexe ratio. It has only just become clear that in countries with high dairy concumption osteoporosis rates are the highest. This is possibly due to the fact that dairy also contains a lot of phosphor which inhibits the uptake of calcium. In countries where most people are lactose intolerant ( i hope my english is well enough for you to understand) i think people will get their calcium from other sources from which bioavailibility is better.

I'm not saying dairy will not sway pink, as i think humans are ment to consume milk from their own species untill they naturally wean ( for humans between 2 and 7 years of age). So dairy is relatively unhealthy which will sway pink...

Would love to hear some other thoughts!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree Big Wish, I think for some people dairy is unhealthy overall and that can sway pink. But I certainly wouldn't want to gamble on being one of those people!!!

Dairy = boys for me and several other people on this site. I got my girl eating very little calcium (from any source.)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok! So you're saying that dairy sways blue... Then you've just confirmed my thoughts! I didn't know dairy swayed blue! I am really happy now as i am not eating dairy very much since my youngest ds reacted on the cowsmilk protein via my milk. When i left it out of my diet we both felt great! I am now eating 200 ml yoghourt a day, but i think i leave that out by the time i will start my sway! Thanks a lot!

When i conceived both my boys i was addicted to dairy! (And ill six times a year by the way). What an eyeopener...
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I have believed for some time that dairy sways blue and we have verified that to some extent because several pink swayers got girls with no dairy after failed high calcium sways, and several blue swayers got boys after failed low calcium sways.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123