Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do these things sway....

1. Increased libido
    2. No BD pattern at all

The thing is, friend of mine ( who is 39 and TTC for over 2 years) bought Peruvian Maca for Women and for Men. Beside its antioxidant and energy boosting effect, it gives you high sex drive.

Pharmacist told her if she doesn't get pg in 6 months, she'll give her 3 boxes for free.

My BD pattern: practically none with 1st 3 pregnancies - resulted in 2 girls, with this baby I tried boy pattern ( DH wasn't too cooperative) and girl again.

In some of the recent posts, Atomic said she had no BD pattern when conceived her daughter, so I was wondering do we need more strict BD pattern when aiming for boy?

I'm sooo buying Peruvian Maca for my next sway, ESPECIALLY if it has blue effects, bcos with sex drive like this, we'll never conceive our boy.
    Last edited by Zivic-Bubac; December 4th, 2012 at 01:20 PM.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know if this helps but I took maca root after I stopped breastfeeding my ds1 in order to bring on ppaf ( along with vitex, b6, prenatal, mucinex, green tea) and got ds2. It may have helped me to get pregnant in the least, not sure about swaying. Good luck! Oh I did have a bit of an increase in sex drive and tons of ewcm!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktiguewantspink View Post
    I don't know if this helps but I took maca root after I stopped breastfeeding my ds1 in order to bring on ppaf ( along with vitex, b6, prenatal, mucinex, green tea) and got ds2. It may have helped me to get pregnant in the least, not sure about swaying. Good luck! Oh I did have a bit of an increase in sex drive and tons of ewcm!
    Cool! Thank you!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know exactly, but my guess would be that anything that increases sex drive might affect testerotone which in turn could sway...and if so, that'd be great for a boy sway!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    huh, I have no clue about the maca root.

But I can tell you libido played no part in getting me my boys. Me and DH's sex drive stinks. My libido is even more shot when I'm struggling with depression and/or on antidepressants. Seriously, it's been literally years since I've wanted sex for sex's sake, how sad is that? :P

I do think a lot of EWCM is very boy friendly though. With my last two boys I was taking a lot of stuff to help my LP and fertility like EPO, green tea, B6, robitussin. I didn't know I was swaying boy obviously! With DS1 I naturally had a lot of ewcm, I've gotten drier in the last few years.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yup I heard increased libido and lots of sex, orgasm etc. all raises testosterone. Makes sense I have all boys. Around conception with all three I had sex a TON. Like 6 times a week +
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Next time i am not having sex for a year and then once to conceive, LOL
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was taking maca root when I conceived DS2, definitely think it sways boy.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maca is great for fertility, which makes it great for a boy sway. On a personal note, I started taking maca 8 weeks ago...and I am already noticing the difference, IYKWIM
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think high sex drive, while it may not sway in and of itself, may indicate that hormonally speaking you are more blue friendly.

My sex drive when I conceived DD was TERRIBLE. Worst it's ever been.

I really wasn't doing any pattern, but overall it worked out to be ever 4 days or so.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ