Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused SOOO VERY CONFUSED AND FRAZZLED!!! PLEASE HELP

YES I HAVE POSTED THIS IN THE MEMBERS LOUNGE ALSO BUT HAVE NOTICED PEOPLE ARE POSTING MORE IN HERE mmmm
    SOOO VERY CONFUSED AND FRAZZLED!!! PLEASE HELP
    I have been buying every tool of the trade for swaying PINK that I have been at some stage told to buy...here is the list:
    Supps: Mag, Cal, Vit D,C,B12, Iron, acidophilus, folic acid and cranberry.
    OPK's- pee sticks and saliva kit
    PH testers - paper and digital
    Microscope- Veterinary grade
    Crystal Light -by the truck load
    Vinger douche and douche instrument and applicator tampons for lime douche.
    Aci-jel, Rephresh and Sylk.
    Anti-histamines (can't get sudafed orginal)

I am also on a diet of 'lets see how much I can't eat in a day' because I have been told not to eat so many things that I am scared to eat anything and have cut out caffeine which is a first since I was 12yo . I have lost 8 1/2 lbs so far and the way I am going in the next 7 weeks I would think that losing 24lbs won't be so hard but after that there won't be anything else to lose (I'll be back to what I was when I was 18yo).
    DP is doing anything I tell him too and supplying me with study samples on demand, he is taking supps, no caffeine and is going to have hot baths when I tell him too.
    I was told to BD all the time, 3-4 day cut off, abstain for 7-10, frequent release, O+12 and the list goes on.
    Now here is my question what the hell am I suppose to be doing for a pink sway????

P.S I would be more than willing to pay for a personalized planner if I was 100% sure it was the right thing for me (hell I've paid through the nose for everything else and money is not an issue. Swaying is still cheaper than PGD) but after all the contradicting things I have been told what makes this the 'ONE'. Please don't take this in any way but a serious question I have had a gut full of reading hours and hours, days and days of info with it all saying the other is wrong I am just asking for support and opinions from woman who are going through or have been through this. With some good advice I am sure I will be set on the right path. So please find some time to have your say.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol - No wonder you're so confused!! Look, there are plenty of ways to do it, what you need to do is read about the various ones (ie. Ingender diet, LE diet or french diet) and decide which one YOU feel is more appropriate and which one you feel is more credible.

FOr me its the LE diet - I've gone vegetarian and don't do supps other than folic acid, where I stick to Atomic's recommendation. I do take c-vit, but thats not for sway reasons and I will stop doin this. However, as I have PCOS I also get clomid and metformin, which is why my sway looks 'lazy'.

Have you considered a personal sway plan from Atomic?
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh, I feel I am in the same situation, but have not gone overborad and bought anything. I am swaying first time in March 2013, have slightly begun to change may diet, more vegetarian, 2 meals, no breakfast, no snacking (at least try too). I have cut out the healthy food, fish oil, avocado, olive oil, meat etc.
    I am planning to take Vitex and SP. I have clomid but have decided not to take it, because it can cause birth defects and for me it is important to have a helathy child foremost!
    I am thinking about FR or CFR, one attempt at positive OPK. I want to use rephresh, and am concidering sylk or acijel, but probably am going to leave them out.
    Not decided abt Cal/Mg....that is the most difficult pasrt for me, bcz one of my collegues startet to take Mg and got a girl after 2 boyz...
    No cranberry but baby aspirin and Zyrtec (i have a lot of EWCM)
    No excersize from february, only doing light cardio now.

My personal opinion is that you should buy a personlaised plan, and consider it...if you want any changes you should talk to Atomic about it, I know she wants too customise it for YOU. And when you have made a decision stick to it, trust it, then relax and enjoy your SWAY Ha ha, I make it sond so easy....

Good luck dear, loads of hugs from me. I totally understand you!!!

PS: You should not do EVERYTHING or you wont get PG at all, try to relax and choose...
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Birth defects on clomid? It may raise the risk slightly, but so far most studies have been inconclusive + They can't rule out other factors, such as hereditary, environmental or other. Even the latest research which pointed towards an association between clomid and 9 defects concluded "the numbers were insufficient to reach the scientific standard for statistical significance."

Spina bifida MAY be one of them and that's why your folic acid is SO SO SOOOO important.

The rate is about 2.6% in all pregnancies that will result in some type of birth defect (of which there are 4000 known kinds) and on clomid they estimate it MAY be 2.4%. Put into numbers it is an increased risk - without a doubt. But like I said, it's hard to establish cause/effect.

There are many studies showing links to varies birth defects or syndromes, but many that show the opposite, but we all know medication carry risks and Clomid is not excluded from this.

I wouldn't recommend taking clomid if it ISN'T needed though. You've got to weigh up the risk to the benefits and make an informed choice based on the evidence you can access.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am only telling about my personal choice of not taking it, knowing that I would blame myslef only taking it for swaying purposes if something bad like this happened. I cannot live with that...but that is ME.
    Some ladies have to take it to get PG at all, so they dont have any choice....

Sorry, did not mean to offend anyone by saying that...
    2007 2009

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome. I totally understand your frustration.

I know you've read a lot already but I'll throw one more thing at ya - this is the explanation of why this site is different than the "other guys". http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html I used to be on that site and it didn't make sense to me, so I started doing my own research and I found out that a lot of what was told to me as proven fact has either been totally debunked by newer science and technological advances, or was biologically impossible/improbable. A lot of us had successful sways after having opposites on the other site.

If you can give me some specific questions I can answer them for you and when I believe the "other guys" are wrong I will explain thoroughly why that is.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerian View Post
    Birth defects on clomid? It may raise the risk slightly, but so far most studies have been inconclusive + They can't rule out other factors, such as hereditary, environmental or other. Even the latest research which pointed towards an association between clomid and 9 defects concluded "the numbers were insufficient to reach the scientific standard for statistical significance."

Spina bifida MAY be one of them and that's why your folic acid is SO SO SOOOO important.

The rate is about 2.6% in all pregnancies that will result in some type of birth defect (of which there are 4000 known kinds) and on clomid they estimate it MAY be 2.4%. Put into numbers it is an increased risk - without a doubt. But like I said, it's hard to establish cause/effect.

There are many studies showing links to varies birth defects or syndromes, but many that show the opposite, but we all know medication carry risks and Clomid is not excluded from this.

I wouldn't recommend taking clomid if it ISN'T needed though. You've got to weigh up the risk to the benefits and make an informed choice based on the evidence you can access.
    Tiggerian, just to put your mind at ease, I do not believe Clomid causes birth defects. Some of the people who have to take Clomid have health issues that make them more likely to have a baby with birth defects to begin with (such as advanced age, obesity, and several other health-related issues that interfere with ovulation). Some people draw a correlation between the Clomid and the birth defects, when really it's the REASON why they needed the Clomid to begin with that likely caused the birth defect.

I have seen hundreds of babies conceived on Clomid and the only one that had a birth defect was a genetic disorder passed down from the mom. Clomid has been in use since the 60's and it is believed to be quite a safe drug.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cauliflower View Post
    I am only telling about my personal choice of not taking it, knowing that I would blame myslef only taking it for swaying purposes if something bad like this happened. I cannot live with that...but that is ME.
    Some ladies have to take it to get PG at all, so they dont have any choice....

Sorry, did not mean to offend anyone by saying that...
    No, not at all, good thing to mention so I could address it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cauliflower View Post
    Gosh, I feel I am in the same situation, but have not gone overborad and bought anything. I am swaying first time in March 2013, have slightly begun to change may diet, more vegetarian, 2 meals, no breakfast, no snacking (at least try too). I have cut out the healthy food, fish oil, avocado, olive oil, meat etc.
    I am planning to take Vitex and SP. I have clomid but have decided not to take it, because it can cause birth defects and for me it is important to have a helathy child foremost!
    I am thinking about FR or CFR, one attempt at positive OPK. I want to use rephresh, and am concidering sylk or acijel, but probably am going to leave them out.
    Not decided abt Cal/Mg....that is the most difficult pasrt for me, bcz one of my collegues startet to take Mg and got a girl after 2 boyz...
    No cranberry but baby aspirin and Zyrtec (i have a lot of EWCM)
    No excersize from february, only doing light cardio now.

My personal opinion is that you should buy a personlaised plan, and consider it...if you want any changes you should talk to Atomic about it, I know she wants too customise it for YOU. And when you have made a decision stick to it, trust it, then relax and enjoy your SWAY Ha ha, I make it sond so easy....

Good luck dear, loads of hugs from me. I totally understand you!!!

PS: You should not do EVERYTHING or you wont get PG at all, try to relax and choose...

I could've written this - LOL - My plan is exactly the same to the T minus the clomid part

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi odd
    Good to hear, hope it works for both of us!
    so when are you swaying?
    2007 2009

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast