Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eggs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Eggs

So French Gender Diet says no eggs when swaying boy, is this because of the calcium?

Boy mom's do you truly not eat eggs?
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wondered this too! I was literally just reading it and I believe it says you can have eggs but only 2-3 a week. I've been eating 2 a day, yolks included, because when I got pg with my ladies I ate only egg whites so don't want to do that again.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything in the French Gender Diet has to fit their profile of the correct ratio of sodium/potassium to calcium/magnesium. So, if a particular food does not fit the profile with the correct ratios, it is excluded from the diet. Eggs are allowed once or twice per week in cooking but never alone because of the mineral content they contain.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But if they are eaten with potatoes would that balance things out, theoretically speaking of course, or should I remove them from my daily breakfasts entirely?

Begonia - I too was an egg white eater with my girls so I'm not doing that again either lol
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The yolk is where the sodium is. The diet says you must follow it as it reads...up to you!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just looking for loopholes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this is when you really have to choose whether your going to do 100% FG diet or follow the TW principles isn't it?Hopefuly in 12-18 months we'll have some results to go by, we're kind of like the new original's aren't we lol.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. FYI, another thread is going somewhere about eggs and Atomic believes they are good for blue. They do not have a lot of calcium or magnesium in them.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what they are going off of for that, because eggs don't have a lot of magnesium or calcium really, but I STRONGLY believe eggs are GREAT for TTC blue. Perfect protein, one of the few natural sources of Vit D and the cholesterol in the yolks is the building block of testosterone.

You have to do what makes the most sense to you. The idea that in order to conceive a baby of a particular gender, we require some exact, specific ratio of minerals that affects all people everywhere around the world exactly the same regardless of genetic heritage, does not make any sense to me at all, esp. since humans could not even drink milk until 15,000 years ago and many cultures eat very very little calcium yet the gender ratio stays the same.

If you like the French Diet, I still think it can sway for you but I REALLY hope that blue swayers bend the rules a bit and allow eggs and nuts and don't cut out calcium entirely, and pink swayers stay away from nuts and eat eggs and meat only in moderation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Coccinelle33
    i hate eggs and never eat them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast