Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

digital ph meter can not afford - what about ACCURATE PH stripes ?

I am from Europe, ordering a Hannah digital tester with all the solutions would be quite expensive for me...I just wonder are the tests stripes equally reliable, and where to get the wide range of acidity ph test stripes? for example that it shows 3,4, 4,5 etc.... By mistake I bought a packet and then realised that its range of ph is 5-14, I dont need that, except for the man sperm, but most of the time I will probably need acidity check, so I dont know what to do...please advise me! Thanks mommies and mommies to be!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had great success with the phIon brand, what you want is something that is for health purposes and not for swimming pools/aquariums, etc.

Here are some available from Amazon UK that would work. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Health-Strip...248809-2652212 They only go down to 4.5 - does anyone know of a brand that goes lower? (you don't need to have them go lower if you don't want to)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have these (in the UK) and they don't work well for me, I find the lower end of the range more ambiguous. They do work well for DH. I think universal strips work best for me, at least so far.
    TTC Blue!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have bought the pHion strips as well as pHinex. Both are available through Amazon. I haven't had much luck with them for myself, but I am going to see if they work for DH.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbermittens- would they change colour? I think the alkaline ones work better for DH. Again, I have better luck with universal- though they only come in whole numbers.
    TTC Blue!