Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

im MAD someone took all atomics info and is selling it in a "kit" for $72.00!!!!

About | Gender Selection Central unless atomic knows about this....i saw her name brought up once in my weekly emails i get from this site!!! anyway i know someone who bought it its pretty much everything from this site!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's exactly why she kept the diet info in the Dream Member's section.
    That is not only frustrating, but it is ILLEGAL!!!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This girl goes by the name of Kristin......

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well if i were her i would be getting ahold of this lady.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Umm....yeah, before we get too upset, maybe we should see if Atomic is aware.
    Thanks for the info, MK.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, if shes aware and involved thats fine! just thought she should know.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mkarntz1980 View Post
    This girl goes by the name of Kristin......
    I am pretty sure that is Atomics name

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    I am pretty sure that is Atomics name
    it's similar.

maybe AS has a sideline business

not sure realistically how you could get them to stop, though

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really don't think it's necessary to get the law involved or to call it a complete copy of the site or Atomic's information. Here's what it says in regards to Atomic's important work (it doesn't use her real name because she doesn't use her real name on this site):

"There is a hypothesis called the Trivers-Willard Hypothesis. And in the Gender Swaying community, Atomic Sagebrush, who you can find at Gender Dreaming, she’s really done a lot to sort of document about the Trivers-Willard Hypothesis which states that in times of plenty, mothers are more likely to have sons and in times of famine or stress, mothers are more likely to have daughters.
    And the reason why they suggested this happened is because in times of plenty, boys require more calories from the moment of conception. They require more energy to get from brand new baby in its mother’s womb to a grown man to successfully have children. So the theory is that during times of plenty, it’s much more likely that the calories and the food is going to be there to help this little baby boy go from a tiny baby in his mother’s womb to a grown man who is able to father his own children.
    And in times of famine, a girl (who requires far fewer calories throughout her life) is much more likely to grow and be able to have a baby. And the Trivers-Willard Hypothesis states that these things happen for the perpetuation of our species.
    Now, whether you believe in the whole evolutionary theory or not that’s built into that is… You know, that’s up to you to decide. But the fact that boys take more calories and girls take less calories is true. And so, in a situation where the mother’s body is chronically starved for calories or is very well fed, there’s a good likelihood that the other factors, the mineral ranges, the pH, all of that stuff lines up to favor a boy or a girl conception."

And, in addition, it says in the "more information" section:

"Most of the forums have a membership component to them where you can get access to more information if you’re a paying member. The forum that’s my favorite is GenderDreaming.com. That one’s got a real active community. That’s where Atomic Sagebrush is active at. And you can get, if you’re a forum member, if you’re a paid member, you can get access to her outlines to the High Everything Diet which sways for a boy or the Low Everything Diet which sways for a girl. And there’s lots of support there."

I know this is exactly what it says as I wrote it. It's not uncommon for an author to give reference (and credit) to another author within her work.

I do not feel that explaining the Trivers-Willard Hypothesis, and then directing ladies back to GD to get access to the full diet information does anything except expose MORE families to Atomic's work.

I created this particular mailing list back before GD even started, in the IG days after my first successful sway and I wanted to help other ladies get access to real information rather than the clearly outsourced garbage out there (the Prince or Princess ebook - which references nothing).

I did the recording outlining different gender selection theory basics shortly after GD launched and it is based upon my own research with cititations from other important contributors (for instance, it also discusses Dr. Shettles' theories, heh). Along those lines, the grammar in this is more casual because the "book" is actually a transcript of the audio recording

mkrarntz you said "i saw her name brought up once in my weekly emails i get from this site" - those emails are 400-500 words long, hardly spilling the beans on all of Atomic's hard work on HE/LE.

I also have outlines for another service that much more directly uses Atomic's research (rather than just citing and referring families to it), and I have already been in discussion with NBP and Atomic about this.

And it's $37, not $72.

~Kristen (with an "e")
    Last edited by skrimpy; December 23rd, 2012 at 08:25 AM.
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Skrimpy that's good of you to share that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast