Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ph Paper Vesus Digital

Hi,

I don't plan on buying a digital- mostly because I have such a short window to get pg and we are doing the diet and everything else, but if I can't get my pH up, then so be it!

But, when I do use pH strips- three different kinds, on the alkaline ones- I don't get much change- they look 'wet'. On the Universal- I get a 6 or so, though I have seen 7 before.

So, my question is:

1. For those using a digital, do you see alkaline or acidic readings even though your paper looks unchanged.

2. Is a pH of 6 going to hurt my chances if I am doing the diet 100%, as well as timing, eggwhite, etc?
    TTC Blue!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, I don't think anyone really KNOWS whether it hurts your sway to have a pH out of the zone. I conceived a baby boy with a pH of 4.5 and I know a lot of people who got opposites with the "right" pH.

The official story is that you shouldn't try if your pH is 6 but iuf you're doing diet, Robitussin, Pre-Seed/eggwhite and upping your husband's sperm count, I would definitely try with a pH of 6 (and hope that it will rise nicely at ovulation.) Esp. if I had a small pregnancy window - if you don't get pregnant, you have no chance at your desired gender.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea, I agree. I only have 1 dd, so 2 would be fine, but would love a boy this time, but we have about 6 months to conceive, and then have to wait because of insurance issues... C'est la vie! Hopefully it will climb up a bit!
    TTC Blue!