Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took vitex for a long time. TTC on vitex from januari-april. I had faint lines in febr and march. And AF. BFN in april in very light period. Bad PMS al months.
    I dropped vitex in may. I had the idea my Womb didn't have enough mucus for an egg to implant. Possible caused by vitex? On advice from AS and gut feeling I dropped vitex and got pg that month. Don't know gender tough!
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really appreciate your opinion! Thanks! I'm glad to hear that many women have gotten their girls after dropping the vitex. This month I didnt have the crazy mood swings etc like I did last month, but it sure was nuts last month. Crying over songs on the radio, commercials, and when my kids would do the slightest sweet thing I would just blubber...it wasn't really sad crying it was thinking of happy things that would make me cry. and then of course came the insane angry time right before AF. Anyway, maybe it's time to drop it. I thought B6 swayed girl, but will not take it if it helps with a boy sway! I'm going to do some reading on girl sways here as I know some things do differ from IG. Thanks again!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for your input Hoping you hear pink!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, wanted to ask about bio rythmns. I O'd right during a totally "girly" biorythmn this time and Next month is looking very boyish. I do feel like I've lost a little girl this month as I have never had any hint of a line at 9dpo until this month

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    B6 has been a strong blue swayer for us. I got my 4th boy taking 100 mg, I've seen tons of people who took it and got boy opposites, and right after that one of the major pay-for sway sites dropped it from their sway supps because they also felt it was contributing to opposites.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkhelp View Post
    Also, wanted to ask about bio rythmns. I O'd right during a totally "girly" biorythmn this time and Next month is looking very boyish. I do feel like I've lost a little girl this month as I have never had any hint of a line at 9dpo until this month
    Biorhythms were invented by a mental patient on the basis that all women have 28 day cycles (they don't) and have been debunked in 134 studies.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your opinion on bios. One less thing to worry about! So I'm still not out yet. No signs of AF. Not really many pg symtpoms except feeling hotter (like i do when I'm pg) and still hungrier. 15 dpo and still bfn. At 14 dpo had a test come up faint after an hr. Going to quiet testing until wed as then I'll be a week late for AF. If I had a chemical, maybe it's going to take a while to get AF again. If I didn't then maybe just not enough HCG yet.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So AF came full force on Saturday Am. Lots of clots so thinking it was a chemical. Onto next month without the vitex. Hoping it will still all be enough!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright so I did end up with my period last month and started back on the suppliments and diet etc. I left out the vitex. I had ewcm starting on cd 10 and through cd14. I believe I o'd on cd 13 or 13 as I had O pains then. I've never gotten opks to give me a + so I use body signs instead. We had sex on cd 24 and I had some spotting after and still. I am on cd 25 now and still spotting. This is soooo weird for me as I haven't had a period shorter than 31 days like ever! I have no idea if this is just going to be a really short cycle or if I am pregnant. yesterdays test was bfn, no surprise there. But for me to start spotting on cd 24 if not pregnant would be SOO early for me as 31 day cycle is usually my very shortest and 33 is more my average. we shall see!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Symptoms are not reliable ways to predict ovulation. YOu can have O pain before, during, and after ovulation.

What I would have you do, if OPK don't work for you, is to have unprotected sex every 4 days and that way you are ensured of having one well timed attempt in your fertile window. One attempt is getting good results for us.

THe month coming off vitex is often a strange cycle.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast