Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exercise question...yoga?

So, I've gotten conflicting advice on yoga to reduce testosterone. Some say it reduces, some say it increases. Does it simply follow the same rule as regular exercise (i.e. less than an hour will increase, more than an hour decreases) or is it different because it's all about slowing down and reducing stress, even in long holding poses?

I've been on the couch potato exercise plan for ttc pink, and I'm really struggling with the no exercise rule, but I simply can't commit to more than an hour 6 days a week of hardcore workout while on a reduced calorie diet. I'm slightly hypoglycemic and a fainter when my salt intake drops below 4000 mg a day while I'm working out (I'm fine sitting around the house on a low salt diet, for anyone who was worried!) I used to hit the gym and really pack the weight on the bar when I was stressed out to blow off some steam (no wonder I have boys, eh?) and it's been hard not having that outlet. Do you think yoga would be okay for pink, say 3-4 days a week?
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My vote is YES. If you ended up with a boy, I would be looking at one million other things rather than the yoga. You CANNOT tell me all yoga-ers conceive only boys. This is ridiculous to take swaying this far. (not you but just swaying in general where it gets weird)

If you were doing Crossfit or Ju Jitsu or something like that, I would answer differently. I see yoga as very balancing and relaxing into your body and feelings of well being. Its just like saying you can't eat potatoes or tomatoes and conceive a girl...this stuff is ridiculous IMO

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a link that talks about the different kinds of yoga and which way they sway http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-ttc-girl.html
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol, I think it's hilarious that you mentioned Crossfit. That's exactly what I was doing when I conceived DS2 while eating paleo. I can't believe I thought Shettles would overcome THAT!
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014