Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Yes well even a healthy pregnancy would be hard ! I struggled so bad with my last pregnancy.
    Weirdly, my third was really easy (almost no morning sickness, etc) and my first was the worst. I wonder if my body decided pregnancy was normal for me, lol. My iron was way better w/ #3, so maybe that had something to do with it too. What was hard was having my body "belong" to someone else for all that time between pg and bf, and sleep deprivation x 3, and all that stuff every other mom can probably relate to! Of course they're worth it! But I've enjoyed NOT being pregnant for the last couple years!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tried to get the 2 year gap between 1 and 2 but it took longer than i thought to conceive so there is going to be a 3 year 4 month gap in between them, its ok i guess, but im just saying not everything goes to plan all the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My girls are 17 months apart and my son is 4 1/2 yes younger than DD2. I wish I would have started trying for another when DD2 was around 8 months old but DH didn't think he wanted anymore children. I like the close age gap

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do realise that things dont always go to plan so thats another reason why i dont want to leave it too long as i am not getting any younger!! I think i am liking the sounds of 2 years apart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12