Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

timing...O+12/cutoff...

Is timing really that important? If so, which method is best? How do I determine the exact time of ovulation? I have ovulation test kits, but they just indicate that it is likely to happen in the next 36-24 hours (I think)....do the lines get darker closer to O time?
    My periods haven't returned yet after having ds2 (10 months ago!), so I can't try out the tests yet, and my bbt hasn't changed from 36.50!
    Argh, why is all of this swaying stuff so hard? lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, timing is not important and most of us have dropped it. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

You can't pinpoint O any closer than that. All the rest of it is totally guesswork and I personally believe (after being on IG and here since 2008) that many people who swear they had a certain timing are completely guessing and are probably wrong.

I got my DD by DTD late at night the day before O day (Shettles boy timing) after getting 3 of my 4 sons with cutoffs. Mine was confirmed by ultrasound so I'm not completely guessing LOL.

All timing does is stress you out and raise your testosterone.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; April 18th, 2013 at 12:21 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much atomic!
    That is pretty much what I was thinking! I think mine will be really hard to pinpoint anyway, so much to my husbands joy, I think we will try having sex frequently.....

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No, timing is not important and most of us have dropped it. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

You can't pinpoint O any closer than that. All the rest of it is totally guesswork and I personally believe (after being on IG and here since 2008) that many people who swear they had a certain timing are completely guessing and are probably wrong.

I got my DD by DTD late at night the day before O day (Shettles boy timing) after getting 3 of my 4 sons with cutoffs. Mine was confirmed by ultrasound so I'm not completely guessing LOL.

All timing does is stress you out and raise your testosterone.
    Hi atomic

What do you mean by cutoff? Please advisr kindly?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some blue swayers refer to "cutoff" meaning, "I cut my husband off of sex except for every 2-4 days", a frequency pattern of every 2-4 days. This sways blue.

Some blue swayers and ALL pink swayers refer to "cutoff" as meaning, "We stopped having sex 2-3 days before I ovulated." This was the way I was using the word. This is called a Shettles cutoff.

When I got my boys, we were having sex every 2-4 days in perfect boy frequency and then I stopped having intercourse a few days before I ovulated. With one of my sons I was trying not to get pg and so stopped before I thought I would ovulate, with one of my sons we were TTC but my husband changed his mind at the last minute and we stopped before I thought I would ovulate, and with my 3rd son I was trying for Shettles cutoff and stopped having sex 3 days before ovulation. (my 4th son was a sneak attack and I don't know what my timing was with him).

All 4 of my boys were from regular release every 2-4 days and with 3 of the 4 I did NOT have sex on my O day or even the day before. Shettles timing does not work.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ