Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh - and for what it is worth I get nausea sometimes around O too! So strange! I guess it is a hormonal thing!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Augh! This is twice today that I've typed a bunch and accidently deleted it. Let me try this again.

The line looks as dark as the control line but takes several minutes to show up. I'm going to head to the store and get some expensive smiley face ones, just to be sure. Cervix seems higher (reaching farther to get CM) and CM is not too much different than it's been for a day or two now. It's stretchy and getting more slippery but not as abundant as it's been in the past, but again, I have no idea what it will be like on all the supps.

I think overall your right (I won't blame you if it doesn't work out) and I should test again in the A.M. and I think I'm just getting too tired tonight. It might be best to wait till tomorrow night, although, DH but will have to miss game night or cut it short tomorrow.

I found a sticky from Atomic that says "And if you're taking Robitussin/Mucinex (to sway blue), you may have so much CM that it's impossible to tell where exactly you are in your cycle." http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...thod-of-timing
    Which doesn't make me feel better but I don't have "so much".

I forgot about the Blue Cheer Squad, that's a great suggestion. I'm trying to re-read through some of the sticky's too but it's hard to get all the info again (I forget a lot if I don't write it down) when you are on a time table.

Hmmmm, Interesting study and that would kinda throw my whole game plan off. I like the "IG Transplant" term. On IG, I thought timing was one sway aspect that was questionable or even least important too. Thanks sooooo much for your help!
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Oh - and for what it is worth I get nausea sometimes around O too! So strange! I guess it is a hormonal thing!
    I was reading tonight about it and it does seem to be an actual symptom of O. I bet it's hormonal too. I'm hormonal about everything else so why should this be an exception. Poor DH and Children!
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post
    I was reading tonight about it and it does seem to be an actual symptom of O. I bet it's hormonal too. I'm hormonal about everything else so why should this be an exception. Poor DH and Children!
    LOL! I totally agree :-)

Saw on the cheer squad you got another + this am! That's GREAT! I think if you BD today you'll be right on top of that egg!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what I'd do without you right now Begonia!!! You are making me better cuz I'm pretty bummed and overall nervous. Having a boy is so important and has so much emotion behind it, that I'd hate to mess this up. Please understand that I just want a healthy baby if we can get pregnant at all, but this has been so much work to get up to this point, I just hope this doesn't blow it.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    iluvmyman I can't imagine the emotion you carry on top of the general emotion that goes into TTC, AND of course we then add in the stress of swaying! It is A LOT for a woman to carry! That's why this forum is such a huge blessing is because we can all be here to support each other through the challenges, and then ideally we all get to celebrate those BFP's together :-)

I am so glad the attempt is behind you, so now you can just focus on taking good care of yourself in this 2WW so that IF you're blessed with a BFP you've given that bean the best environment for implantation. I really, really hope this month is your lucky month!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are way too cool and this GD has been a huge blessing. I couldn't imagine the stress with no one to bounce stuff off of when you're stuck or just say hey. IG was very busy and GD has been so homey and the gals are fantastic!

Regarding the taking good care of yourself in the 2WW. Do people generally stop the diet? I think I need to stop some of the supps from IG's info as they are unsafe? I have their list of what to stop. I seems if I stopped like the diet and some supps, then got a BFN, I'd have to wait 2 cycles basically to ttc again since it takes at least 6 weeks for everything to work? I don't want to not have a good start if I get a BFP by not taking pre-natals and having some darn calcium. I think I've permanently damaged my teeth.

OK, I really don't mean to bug you all the time and can take this to either the Blue Team or the 2WW threads? I'll look into it in a little bit when I get back on the computer.

Thanks!!!
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Id prolly ease a tad on diet but def drop the unsafe supps a 2 week break isnt much anyway really if you are not preg?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Id prolly ease a tad on diet but def drop the unsafe supps a 2 week break isnt much anyway really if you are not preg?
    TTC5 I totally agree with you... I'd ease up a bit on sodium intake, maybe add in some good full fat dairy if you've been holding off on that. Supplement wise just take the ones that are good for general health, like fish oil, folic, etc. I'd lay off anything that was a hormone type, like L'Arg. I would actually consider going ahead with a prenatal. That said, I never took them pre-TTC with my girls b/c neither were super planned, and they turned out a-ok :-) The good thing about swaying for boy is for the most part there is nothing harmful; it isn't like we're cutting calories/drinking artificial sugar (oh man, I used to guzzle diet soda!!) the way the TTC ladies have to.

C'mon BFP!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post
    It's 6 hours after I planned on doing my OPK (I forgot to bring 1 to work) today but it looks positive this evening!! It wasn't positive last night. I've been a bit nauseous this morning and evening. Am I crazy? I've noticed being nauseous in the past around O (took me into my 30's I think before I connected the dots as I always felt pregnant when I really was ovulating). No Peak CM though so not sure how far into the 24 to 48 hrs I am to be O. I'm so jazzed!! I'm never used an OPK's before really so I'm......nervous......hope to see a lot of CM to confirm and BD maybe tonight or tomorrow. Right?
    How did it go?!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast