Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to add my eating habits and take suggestions from all:

Supplements: Folic acid, vit c, EPO, vit e, and during the 2ww I stop the EPO and add Vit B containing B6

I eat a lot during the whole day because I am always hungry so please don't mind my bothering you with so much food

7 am: A big bowl of rolled oats with 1 banana, dried pineapples, dates and almonds with full cream milk. and green tea with lemon

10 am: 1 cucumber and boiled egg salad. and green tea with lemon
    1 pm: a cup of red lentil soup(heard it boosts testosterone) and a bowl of veggies and a protein( usually salmon or tilapia)
    3 pm: a banana and a bowl of pineapple (yes I love them)
    5 pm: peanut butter and whole grain toasts with green tea.
    7 pm: beef stew with beef balls and loads of veggies like tomatoes, zucchinis and other seasonal ones as I like them fresh.
    10 pm: yes! I again eat! i eat a cup of rice with spicy beef curry..

Please any suggestions and ADDitions are very very welcome...

Ohh I forgot to add the 1 coconut water and lemon water which I drink throughout the day...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Annita2003 View Post
    Thanks atomic. The only thing I am focusing is probably the diet though may be not even the half of it. I don't know about the LE diet, But I am trying to eat more boy foods throughout the day, though I don't count the calories.
    For blue swayers, it's the HE (High Everything) Diet - LE is for pink swayers so that should help clear up some confusion. You should be aiming to eat more calories than you were when you conceived your daughter(s) but you don't have to stuff yourself, 2000-2500 cals is what works for most people. Also, try to get 90 g of protein and 9 servings of fruit and vegetables a day. Eat protein and carbs at every meal and snack.

Your diet looks quite good! Great job. it's a good idea to use iodized salt rather than sea salt in cooking becasue many brands of sea salt have no iodine.

With the supps, first of all how much folic acid?? Take at least 2000 mcg broken up into several doses and taken throughout the day because that's how your body absorbs it best.

I would rather see you take a good multivitamin rather than the C, E, and B separately. It should have some iron (18 mg) and 8-15 mg zinc in it as well.

I would also suggest that you take a fish oil supplement throughout your cycle in addition to taking the EPO AF-O only. So take fish oil every day of the month and then EPO AF-O only.

Never start and stop B vitamins. Take them throughout the entire month, that's safer for your body and also how they work the best anyway. If you are taking the B6 for your luteal phase, take it all month long. It needs to build up so your body can use it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot AS, I would quickly make the changes and let you know.....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I think I probably fit in here too! I'm following the diet, not to a t but not doing too bad. I'm naturally very slim so not noticing weight loss and have no scales but reckon I must be cos I'm eating so much less than I used too. And so differently than I did with my boys. I'm not checking ph levels, or using rephresh, no ions, I am taking folic acid. I think I'm going to do very frequent bd, prob right thru o but not sure.
    Where I am confused is this. I normally have plenty of ewcm, for a few days before o. Do I really need to take antihistamine to sway pink. Will I be very dry then? And then will ky etc make it harder to get pregnant? Any advice very welcome!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi peachy and welcome!!

I'm like you and naturally slim so losing weight is a tough one. THe idea with antihistamine is to dry up the fertile Cm making it yes, more difficult to concieve. Apparently more girls are concieved in "less fertile" surroundings. KY does help sway pink If I remember correctly. YOu can use one with spermacide but I personally wouldn't. I just started using RePHreash, I have to say, I LOVE it. I love that it balances me out. I have noticed an over all improvement of things down there. WHen TTC pink it can take longer to conceive because the things we do takes away fertility

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks bigchristy! It's my first month ttc with a sway but I'm impatient! I don't mind taking an antihistamine, think I'll wait and see if my cm has changed with the diet and if I still have loads I'll take one and see what happens. Have decided I won't look up anything else so I'm going to relax about everything for the next wk. not going to bother with opks this time either. It's a very chilled out sway for me, except for the starvation and the craving for all my boy foods! Good luck to you too!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so glad there's a lazy swayer group! Lol! I'm new here and we are gettingbready to ttc I'm still unsure of my approach I should take. I just turned 35, I have 3 boys, one being a set of twins. The twins are the youngest at almost 6. This is my second marriage, as I lost my dh a few years ago. This dh is 40 but has testosterone levels of a 25 year old. We are all aout sex every day but I'm worried I won't get pregnant that way! I can't afford to lose weight really so I'm kind of confused as to what to do. I used to have tons of ewcf back when ttc the boys but it's very scant, and my ph is running about 4-4.5 but now tha I'm reading I'm learning that may not matter. Ugh...so confusing! I've already cut back a lot on salt which is so so hard for me and eating more dairy (yogurt) which is also hard. I was going to do o+12 but now it seems that's not the way to go either. After reading the drinking thread I think I'm gonna throw back some vodka and get after it!

I am so glad there are others trying not to stress as much. I just wanna cut back on some things and check my ph and no O. Isntha enough? Thanks for being lazy like me!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First, WELCOME!! I think you are doing very good! Because you are "older" that sways pink too. you have an advantage there. Our PH changes a bit during our cycles the most important is to know what our PH is during ovulation, it usually rises to make things "swimmer" friendly

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi boymomsrock! What I'm doing re diet is I've had no red meat, no salt and I've upped my dairy intake. I've cut my calories right down and skipping breakfast. I'm drinking diet coke and waiting til I'm hungry to eat my meals. Basically the exact opposite to my usual diet. I'm really hoping not to be on it long! It feels so unhealthy. It's hard to know what's enough and I guess the truth is what's enough for one may not be for the next. Anyway, best of luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi peachy! I'm doing pretty much the same thing and skipping breakfast except I won't drink that stuff. It does feel unhealthy! Good luck to all of us! It's hard to know what to pick and choose.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast