Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a lazy swayer! I'll do the supps, check my ph & try to keep it lower but I can NOT do the diet. I just can't. I'm trying to lose a few lbs since I know it sways but otherwise I'm just going to leave it in God's hands. I'm on cd3 right now so nothing exciting until I gear up for ov. I'm also doing vitex now because of my irregular cycles and figure it can't hurt because it sways girl.

I tried the diet for one day and it stressed me out and I was off it by the afternoon, lol.
    5 Beautiful Boys! ages 1-11

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got back from a 7day road trip to Texas with my family for a family wedding. I have to say that I was religious with my supps and was able to not eat breakfast but did end up having some food that were salty and I did partake in some wine drinking. I made sure that I had some yogurt once a day and I didn't eat any chicken or red meat. So I've become a little lazy pink swayer due to our road trip!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me! I am going to be skipping breakfast, cutting calories, cutting sodium, jogging, adding calcium, etc, but there is no way I can eat only girl diet. I will cut out meat the week leading up to ovulation, but I just can't do the whole shabang. I am just going to try to be as opposite as i can then I was with DS. The rest in my feelings really is in God's hands. I also think the stricter I am on the diet the less time I will last on it.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm too lazy to chart temp and it also stresses me WAAAAAAY out when I do, and I only POAS once maybe twice a day due to the costs. I do however check my PH.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol I was a lazy swayer, which in hindsight was a good thing cause I wouldn't have my last 2 precious boys, but we didn't get the girl.

I was the timing queen, never did the diet or the douches, the book I had at the time, said it is all about the timing, I probably should have researched it a bit more, but at the end of the day, we tried for my last bub for 8 months, trying to keep it way before ovulation and in the end, just thought we need to do it closer or we will never even get a baby let alone a girl.

We are now going HT, but I don't even know if I would have been able to stick to a diet etc...
    13 years 11 years 6 years & our HT miracle 2 years

6 IVF Cycles(3 SART & 3 Genea), 4 FET cycles, 4 transfers, 3 Chemicals.

Sep 11 2012: Genea, FET, 1 day 5, CGH HB transferred.
    4dp5dt POAS BFP, 9dp5dt 67, 11 dp5dt 183, 17dp5dt 3832
    Full Cycle Details here Cycle Summary

Finally our beautiful baby girl was born 20th May, 2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a lazy swayer I guess. I am doing the diet pretty strictly with just a few french things here and there...I am doing supplements and some ion stuff but I just can't bring myself to douche. Oh and I am not tracking because so far it is pretty obvious to me when my o+12 is but who knows when my CM dries up from all these cranberry pills????

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BlueLooking4Pink View Post
    I'm a lazy swayer! I'll do the supps, check my ph & try to keep it lower but I can NOT do the diet. I just can't. I'm trying to lose a few lbs since I know it sways but otherwise I'm just going to leave it in God's hands. I'm on cd3 right now so nothing exciting until I gear up for ov. I'm also doing vitex now because of my irregular cycles and figure it can't hurt because it sways girl.

I tried the diet for one day and it stressed me out and I was off it by the afternoon, lol.
    I really really really do not love people doing supps with your reg. diet. I don't think it works. If you try, make sure you're also eating much less salt than you were before and less meat.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kaseybaby View Post
    Me! I am going to be skipping breakfast, cutting calories, cutting sodium, jogging, adding calcium, etc, but there is no way I can eat only girl diet. I will cut out meat the week leading up to ovulation, but I just can't do the whole shabang. I am just going to try to be as opposite as i can then I was with DS. The rest in my feelings really is in God's hands. I also think the stricter I am on the diet the less time I will last on it.
    Don't worry about the meat one week before ovulation, it doesn't matter by that point. The point of the low protein is to shrink your muscle and one week before ovulation is not enough time to do that. Lots of women eat meat and still have girls.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by glory View Post
    lol I was a lazy swayer, which in hindsight was a good thing cause I wouldn't have my last 2 precious boys, but we didn't get the girl.

I was the timing queen, never did the diet or the douches, the book I had at the time, said it is all about the timing, I probably should have researched it a bit more, but at the end of the day, we tried for my last bub for 8 months, trying to keep it way before ovulation and in the end, just thought we need to do it closer or we will never even get a baby let alone a girl.

We are now going HT, but I don't even know if I would have been able to stick to a diet etc...
    Yep, that timing business has left a lot of opposites in its wake! Good luck on HT.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PolishPrincess View Post
    I am a lazy swayer I guess. I am doing the diet pretty strictly with just a few french things here and there...I am doing supplements and some ion stuff but I just can't bring myself to douche. Oh and I am not tracking because so far it is pretty obvious to me when my o+12 is but who knows when my CM dries up from all these cranberry pills????
    To me that is not a lazy sway at all!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast