Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm, none of you appear to be lazt swayers to me. I am a lazy swayer all that I am doing is boy high everything diet which does not require a lot of effort at all, it just means eating all the time. I tried to buy those ph testers, but could not find an inexpensive one in Au and the USA companies that sell the good cheap ones don't ship here. So I have given up on Ph testing before I even started. I have a microscope for saliva testing for ovulation time, but my DD2 was conceived on O day (according to that tester anyway) so I am not doing timing either. I can be a real paranoid person so I am too scared to take any supplements that I have not heard of or taken before (thus taking onle pre-natals and extra folate). Now that is a lazy sway.
    The more I read this website the more I think about how much effort is required and I have only few weeks of mat leave left and do not want to apply effort. If I wait to go back to work to sway as I will definitely be more stressed then, I will be too busy to eat and the diet goes out the window. So I am definitely thinking (as one of my friends says to me) I will only ever have girls!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Hmmm, none of you appear to be lazt swayers to me. I am a lazy swayer all that I am doing is boy high everything diet which does not require a lot of effort at all, it just means eating all the time. I tried to buy those ph testers, but could not find an inexpensive one in Au and the USA companies that sell the good cheap ones don't ship here. So I have given up on Ph testing before I even started. I have a microscope for saliva testing for ovulation time, but my DD2 was conceived on O day (according to that tester anyway) so I am not doing timing either. I can be a real paranoid person so I am too scared to take any supplements that I have not heard of or taken before (thus taking onle pre-natals and extra folate). Now that is a lazy sway.
    The more I read this website the more I think about how much effort is required and I have only few weeks of mat leave left and do not want to apply effort. If I wait to go back to work to sway as I will definitely be more stressed then, I will be too busy to eat and the diet goes out the window. So I am definitely thinking (as one of my friends says to me) I will only ever have girls!
    Don't forget you are most welcome to come visit us in the boy thread it does not matter to us how little or how much you "sway" xxxx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Don't despair, that is strictly forbidden for blue swayers!! Despair lowers testosterone!

You don't HAVE to take any weird supplements for TTC blue, I promise. I conceived 3 boys doing nothing other than taking supplements (and with my first son I wasn't even doing that!) and eating a high-everything style diet.

Protein + carbs at 3 meals a day plus 2-4 snacks = boys. You can do it even if you don't do a single other thing to sway.

Statistically, your odds of a boy actually go UP after 3 girls! You might find this thread interesting/reassuring http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...!-anybody-know
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic I do hope so especially if I add a couple of the drinks like wheatgrass, green tea and Ural. I hope it should work. But if not I will still be over the moon with another little girl. More opportunity to tell people how beautiful people have more girls
    And no way will I have more than 3 children. Closing shop after 3 no matter what the statistics! I take my hat off to all you ladies that have 3 or more you truly are legends. Especially you atomic with all this extra stuff that you do here for us all. One thing that I want to say to you though is I have often heard you in your posts blaming yourself for your son's condition. I really think you are way too hard on yourself. The one study linking spina bifida to green tea is really not reliable. It has been found that in Japan where drinking green tea is prevalent that spina bifida has only increased in the last few years because of increase of smoking amongst young women and a large reduction of BMI. Sometimes things just happen and we don't know why, sometimes we follow advice with our best intentions at heart and that advice maybe best at that time but something else comes out later that we did not know about at the time. I think there is just too much pressure on us women these days to create and raise what is society's idea of perfect children. I was feeling a bit down on the day I wrote the post. At the end of the day we do not carry Y our husbands do so the gender is never really our "fault." Finally, my understanding is that (especially after a recent study that examined the children of fathers over the age of 50) most major health issues after birth including m/c are connected to sperm quality rather than egg quality. Older women simply have harder time falling preganant the other problems come from the father.
    I am not trying to make fathers feel bad here I am just saying that society automatically blames the mother for everything "or poor you you only have girls" "oh what were you eating/lifting/doing when you miscarried or had a child with a disability." There are reasons out there that a completely beyond our control whether you call it god or nature or whatever...
    So I am back to being lazy and happy about it...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are totally right about we women blaming ourselves too much! Thank you!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    back to you our wise atomic

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was certainly not as strict as others when ttc, however, I did the diet (loosely), supps, timing, etc. for quite some time. Luckily, we did end up with DD. This next time around I do plan to use the supps, and add calcium, cranberry, the douches, and maybe a few other elements. But, I won't be so extreme. So, this is a great idea! I think it really just depends on the person and their personal/physical changes. Not to mention a whole lot of prayers!

GL to everyone!

QueenB

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    QueenB, welcome!

I do hope you will read over the essays on this site because it may very well be the case that you did everything exactly right when swaying for your DD!! Some evidence points against some of these things. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...COMPLETE-Index!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im a lazy swayer, this month is my first month of ttc and pretty much I only did the timing, egg white, which probably came out anyway, my diet hasnt been all that boy friendly, have been taking some of the supps, did dtd on my lunar month & one day before O and on O, im currently 9dpo so Im really hoping to be with a

DD1 DD2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am also a lazy swayer. I skipped breakfast, avoided certain foods, lowered salt and potassium, took baby aspirin, and drank diet 7up. I also stopped going to the gym and lost a few pounds in a few months but was just maintaining the month I got pregnant. It was a new moon, if that makes any difference. I did not do the timing and dtd every other day, which is boy frequency. We shall see!
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast