Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I am officially joining you all in the lazy swayers group, LOL! And hi Layla, how are you? I am getting a bit desperate here, and just wanting to get pg, so I think I am just loosely doing diet (I've gained way too much on boy diet for over a year!), supps which are mostly egg and general health, and just dtd every other day.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! There are quite a few of us on this thread! to everyone! Hi Lola

I'm hoping my "sway" resulted in a girl.....although lazy wouldn't be the right word...let's see, I think the word "non-existent" would be a better fit.....
    I posted my sway if anyone is interested. I won't be finding out til birth so I have a long 8+ months before I know. I'm trying to enjoy every second though as this is more than likely my last baby
    I hope everyone here gets their desired gender- hugs to all and good luck!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I belong here too. I really don't wanna stress too much about this. I feel ultimately whatever is meant to happen will. I mean I'm trying a few things but nothing major. If I get a daughter I'll be over the moon and if I get another son I will also be happy...my son will have a brother. Here's what i have been doing.

Trying to eat lighter in general, pushing breakfast later and eating yogurt at around 10:30 to 11 but I do have a tea in the morning to keep me somewhat full! Trying to eat meat only at dinner which is chicken or fish. At lunch I'll have a veggie
    sub or wrap. Also trying to watch sodium and potassium the best I can. I mean i don't eat too much so don't think I'm getting too much! Also taking cranberry pills and folic acid. I'm due to O sometime next weekend so I will start taking some antihistamines. That's all for me
    Last edited by SA77; August 19th, 2011 at 06:41 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SA77 View Post
    I think I belong here too. I really don't wanna stress too much about this. I feel ultimately whatever is meant to happen will. I mean I'm trying a few things but nothing major. If I get a daughter I'll be over the moon and if I get another son I will also be happy...my son will have a brother. Here's what i have been doing.

Trying to eat lighter in general, pushing breakfast later and eating yogurt at around 10:30 to 11 but I do have a tea in the morning to keep me somewhat full! Trying to eat meat only at dinner which is chicken or fish. At lunch I'll have a veggie
    sub or wrap. Also trying to watch sodium and potassium the best I can. I mean i don't eat too much so don't think I'm getting too much! Also taking cranberry pills and folic acid. I'm due to O sometime next weekend so I will start taking some antihistamines. That's all for me
    That sounds awesome to me Fingers crossed for you Hun! xo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!! It seems very mild compared to so many other sways! Fingers crossed for you too!! I see you're from Canada! Me too

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is why I am so thankful and greatful to have the oppportunity to set up this swaying section...not everyone WANTS to do a knock-down, drag-out sway and we can all just do as much or little as we want to do and that is FINE!!! Remember, most people get their DG just by doing nothing any different than just getting pg again. GL and sticky dust to all!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL, i love this thread! I totally fit--not doing much of a diet, if anything my diet is BOY not girl (which we want) but I think much of the diet is unhealthy and refuse to do it. and, the ions etc is just too much. I don't understand timing--everyone has a different thought and it all seems to conflict--so my sway will consist of a hot bath for dh before dtd, and a nice tube of acijel!

Is that lazy or what?!!!!

Not ttc for a couple of months yet, still waiting to shed the chemical that is now making me ill....

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLily View Post
    LOL, i love this thread! I totally fit--not doing much of a diet, if anything my diet is BOY not girl (which we want) but I think much of the diet is unhealthy and refuse to do it. and, the ions etc is just too much. I don't understand timing--everyone has a different thought and it all seems to conflict--so my sway will consist of a hot bath for dh before dtd, and a nice tube of acijel!

Not ttc for a couple of months yet, still waiting to shed the chemical that is now making me ill....
    Hi and welcome! I did want to let you know that there is a healthier diet option available in the Dream Member section...both the Low Everything diet and the French Gender Diet are much healthier than the traditional sway diet. Good luck!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLily View Post

Hi and welcome! I did want to let you know that there is a healthier diet option available in the Dream Member section...both the Low Everything diet and the French Gender Diet are much healthier than the traditional sway diet. Good luck!!

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast