Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck The LAZY Swayers

Well, I feel like I may be the only one here not doing the diet to sway....but I thought I would start this thread for all those wanting to put a little effort into their sway, be it diet, or timing, ions, supps, or OWT's .....but not going too crazy with all the factors. I've come to the conclusion that I CANNOT do the diet. I can lose weight/cut calories and add some calcium into my diet...but that's as far as I'm going to go. I will be doing a cut-off, using ions, supps and hoping that the psychic was correct I've really come to terms with the possibility of a fourth boy and I am totally ok with that I just really want a 4th child

Anyway, I'm still part of the Pink swayers but wanted to start this for those of us that are mellow about swaying.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm serious about diet and supps, but I don't put (enough) effort in timing. I'm too lazy to do the charting and I do OPKs only 1 a day ( my excuse is they are expensive ) That way I'm always in doubt when I Oed and it's becoming frustrating Maybe that's why I keep getting bfns? lol!
    But, I'm taking month off, and i'm already cheating on diet, in fact I'll be back on my old girly eating habits in no time
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL Zivic!!!! I think this is a great idea for a thread!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thread! I'll stick it!

Hey, in my book, losing weight/cutting calories IS still a pink sway. Do the doable and leave the rest in God's hands because that's where it is anyway.

For pink, it may very well be that the relaxed approach is better than the intense approach anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Count me in I'm not so strict on the diet but I'm thin anyway and lose weight easily and I don't monitor my ovulation properly

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    doulamama I think you are doing the diet good so you are not that lazy lol.
    I just can't be like that laid back...I already have 2 faild sway...and there are ppl who don't believe in god so we can't just say leave it to him I guess.
    +1

7. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am getting lazy only because I am so tired of the whole thing, Seems like its been forever..I've been doing all the TTC work since June 10' , I'm getting lazy to chart, but I'm really good at taking my supplements & doing the diet, but sometimes I get lazy from doing the drinks. I get more energy the week of the attempt.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

9. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    I am getting lazy only because I am so tired of the whole thing, Seems like its been forever..I've been doing all the TTC work since June 10' , I'm getting lazy to chart, but I'm really good at taking my supplements & doing the diet, but sometimes I get lazy from doing the drinks. I get more energy the week of the attempt.
    ME TOO! I'm just suddenly today feeling very lazy. Since the m/c last week, I just have oscillating feelings about ttc again and swaying. I'm trying to stay positive, but I think I might really need a break. I'm planning to take this cycle off, for sure. I have no desire to eat anything at all lately.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL... are you talking about me ?? I AM a big lazy swayer , actually i do a hard sway but just in my thought , may b i am not TTC yet but again i cant b regular in charting so gave it up...... take supplement but cant eat toooo much as my stomach is not used to eating tooo much ... but what i eat is boy friendly.
    2007 2009 and TTC in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so thrilled to have others on here with me!! LOL

I'm great at planning, buying all the stuff I need but going through with it all is really hard. I just want to get pregnant and not worry about the sex of the baby....sigh I know that the day after my BFP I'll be regretting not trying harder so I'm trying to whip my ass into gear here. I talked to my hubby about it last night..the whole swaying thing and when we wanted to try or our next. I'm open to whenever...he doesn't want to start until July. Again...he doesn't want to use condoms...LOL! so we end up pregnant before we want but that's ok too. I take the supps, I'm getting my opk's soon so I'm going to try for a small cut off with very frequent BD, and my salt/potassium intake is way different from my 3 boys. I'm watching my calories and trying to lose weight, and also jogging 3x a week. I did not work out at all with the boys...basically I'm doing the exact opposite of everything. We'll see if it works! It's most likely a good thing we don't really TTC until July because I'm going on holiday in 5 days for 2.5 weeks...and my eating is not going to be good...I just know it won't. Oh well.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast