Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The two things I had a ton of with my girls were Craisins and crystal light pink lemonade. Ate / drank tons of both during the years of having my 3 DD.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks NBP! You are so helpful. I am supposed to go HT but who the hell knows when that is going to happen and I am getting antsy and might sway. *Might*

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My pleasure hopeful...swaying is swaying. Good luck with what you decide...you can always transfer the extras later with a FET!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That was all very helpful and interesting! I really want to try and change my diet but I'm doing Medifast right now to just lose weight. *Maybe* as I get closer ttc, I will try to do more of the "girl" diet.
    Mommy to 5 beautiful children and 3 angels in heaven

(13 years old)
    (11 years old)
    (8 years old)
    (6 years old)
    (22 months)

Expecting AGAIN!! Due May 2016. Will it be or ??

3/11 at 7 weeks
    6/11 at 7 weeks
    11/8/11 @ 18 weeks of pregnancy. Our angel

Our family is complete

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I have asked this question before and never have gotten an answer that made sense to me: Why does soy sway blue, if it lowers testosterone?
    That is also the question I have. Asked it again and again and never gotten a satisfactory answer.

Supposedly, because it's made of phytoestrogens, the assumption is made that if something has phytoestrogen, then somehow it raises estrogen, and higher estrogen in women is supposed to sway pink. I don't think that necessarily follows though. Especially if it lowers testosterone at the same time???

I do know that some RE's tell people NOT to eat/take soy because they believe it makes it harder to conceive overall. Most things that make it harder to conceive, seem to sway pink. And vegetarians, who eat a lot of soy products, do have statistically more daughters.

A lot of people do say it increases EWCM and since I haven't ever tried it, I can't speak to that. I would be highly curious to see what would happen if one were to take soy AND antihistamines at the same time. Could it be the perfect recipe for hostile mucus? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulfornumber3 View Post
    I was going to start a new thread and then thought I'd just add onto this one. What do you eat for snacks when TTC pink? besides yogurt. I am trying to wrap my head around this diet thing. I know what *I can't eat*, low protein etc, but what can I eat. I know greek yogurt, milk, kefir, plain chicken (right?), crystal light... what do you eat for a snack?
    Personally, I believe it's better NOT to snack at all when TTC pink. This helps keep your blood sugar on the lower side for as many hours as possible out of the whole day.

Crystal Light and cucumbers are acceptable snacks, plain rice cakes (these are superhard to find though). A hard boiled egg now and then. Green beans. (I KNOW IT SUCKS SO MUCH. IT TOTALLY SUCKS.)

I would also try to eat fat-free dairy when possible and I would not do much chicken either.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twatwaffle View Post
    That was all very helpful and interesting! I really want to try and change my diet but I'm doing Medifast right now to just lose weight. *Maybe* as I get closer ttc, I will try to do more of the "girl" diet.
    Like I said before, eating ANYTHING at only 700 cals a day WILL sway pink. Regardless of what it is, even if it was 100% pure grade A beef, because at that low a caloric intake your muscles will be shrinking as you lose the weight. I would hate for you to undermine your weight loss attempt for swaying.

I would rely on supplements for cal/mag (if that's the route you want to go) and keep doing what you're doing, if that's what works for you to lose weight...I also have to eat a very restricted diet when I try to lose weight, because I don't have enough willpower otherwise. Good luck!!!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    700 calories? That's starvation not a diet! I always was smallest right before conception with my girls though.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please note, I'm not ADVISING 700 calories a day - the PP is already eating 700 calories a day on the Medifast diet and she was concerned that the protein in the Medifast shake would sway. I"m just saying, if Medifast works for her to lose weight and weight loss is important to her (which I know that it does and is) that it will sway pink regardless of the amount of protein in it.

I ~personally believe~ even when losing weight it's best to eat 1200-1500 calories...I couldn't crawl out of bed on 700 cals a day but then I know twatwaffle is one determined woman!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    crystal light and cucumbers! LMAO... I think I will be an anorexic looking lady in no time. J/K!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast