Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What did she sway? Update gender!

My little sister got an unexpected BFP this morning! and at the same time lol, as this baby was totally not planned and unexpected, but very very welcome. Of course I asked her questions about her diet, her sexlife (my sister: I'm not telling you! I don't remember if I had an orgasm, I don't even know how long I've been pregnant! LOL) Anyway, she does not eat breakfast. She tends to eat a little and then at moments she eats A LOT to make up for it. She's very petite and she looses weight quickly and then gains weight again, looses it quickly etc. Very much like a jojo.

She sleeps a lot as she's so tired, she's been very stressed and was diagnosed with a burn-out not too long ago. Her bf smokes and he says he pulled out before every orgasm, except one time (way too much info from my BIL lol) they tried to avoid the ovulation, which obviously didn't work.

She does not smoke nor drink coffee, she's a vegetarian. She takes cetrizine everyday due to heyfever. I got a very strong girl feeling, we all do. Did she unknowingly sway pink? I know stress sways blue, but what about burn-out stress? We'd be excited either way of course, but a little girl in our family would be very special. What do you girls think?
    Last edited by Dana-Alicia; October 30th, 2013 at 06:12 PM.
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a perfect (yet surprisingly unplanned!) girl sway. Being in the middle of all of this diet business right now, I can't believe people live like this by choice!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol well I used to have a very girl-friendly diet similar to my sisters diet and I must say it's much better than what I do now. I never used to over-eat and now I do all the time due to stress. I wish I could easily go back to my LE lifestyle. But thanks for your answere, we'll know in a few months time what she's having!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds pink but of course even the "best" pink sways still produce opposites a good chunk of the time.

Stress does not sway blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic! How come I always read about stress and T-levels swaying blue? Is that a common misunderstanding? I haven't looked into swaying that much as I'll be going HT.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it is a common misunderstanding, I think it comes from IG somewhere. I'm sure I have contributed to it by the lack of having a good essay about it. :S

T-levels very well may sway blue, but someone who is chronically stressed and exhausted will have lower T levels. Now, some people enjoy and even thrive on challenges and competition, and for them in some circumstances (as in, they are in good health, get plenty of rest, and eat fairly decent diets) then taking on challenges and competing, while it is a kind of stress, can help their T levels rise. But the average gal on the streets who is working too hard for a demanding boss for too little money, doing school runs and staying up all night with a sick child, while surviving on 3 bites of leftover mac and cheese and black coffee, stress is not going to be swaying blue for her, no way, no how.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok well that sounds like my sister, minus the kids. I got my money set on a girl for her! Will let you guys know when we find out. I'm gonna be an auntie, yay!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But the average gal on the streets who is working too hard for a demanding boss for too little money, doing school runs and staying up all night with a sick child, while surviving on 3 bites of leftover mac and cheese and black coffee, stress is not going to be swaying blue for her, no way, no how.
    My life described in four lines!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can still get a boy!! Even with that lifestyle! Some people are just superhuman and good at shaking stuff off and still popping out tiny blue armies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cause we're so awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast