Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would LOVE to hear success stories from girl moms concieving 1-2 days before ovulation

The short of it, DH and I were unable to DTD last night as I had wanted. My cycles aren't consistent to the day, but within a day or two. So my calendar says I should O on Thursday of this week, but I was wanting to DTD Sunday night and no later, just incase I O on Wed. I know timing isn't supposed to be that important, but since my 2 DS's were concieved within 24 hours of O, it makes me nervous :/ We DTD Saturday night, but I don't think there will be any swimmers by Wed or Thurs.

So are there any stories of girl moms who got PG with their DD by DTD 1-2 days before O??

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have read Loads of sways of people who have done just that!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have a look at girl pregnancies charts at Fertility Friend, there are soooo many with a 1-day cut-off!
    That made me decide to go for a 1-day cut-off , I really want to upp my changes of getting pregnant quickly.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc3434 View Post
    The last thing I am debating about is if I should do the lime tampon after or just depend on the rephresh. What do you guys think?
    I´m not going to do the lime tampon, too afraid of infections and it´s also too much of a stress factor to me-I´m planning on doing things that are fairly similar to our normal routine. Thought about doing frequent since DH is 36 and it´s the opposite of what we did for our boys, but that´s just not going to happen, I would force DH into something that we don´t normally, it would def. bring stress. So we´re going to abstain as well, and maybe frequent release untill O +12 like you as an extra but only if I notice O, otherwise one attempt will be fine.

I bought Rephresh but I´m not sure yet if I will use it since my pH really doesn´t seem to rise over 4.8 at O, aah but it will because of the sperm right?
    I didn´t test that yet. Anyway, saw palmetto really made my libido disappear so I need a lube, don´t know if I will use Sylk or if Rephresh will be enough.
    I think a lime tampon would def. increase your changes for a girl and really decrease changes of getting pregnant, if rephresh keeps your pH low after DTD I would stick with that.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O I´m so sorry for hijacking the thread, I would love to hear from girl moms conceiving 1-2 days before O too!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    Have a look at girl pregnancies charts at Fertility Friend, there are soooo many with a 1-day cut-off!
    That made me decide to go for a 1-day cut-off , I really want to upp my changes of getting pregnant quickly.
    TOTALLY this!

I seriously seriously think that the only reason we even remotely think timing sways at all, is because Shettles included abstinence in his girl recommendatiohn! It's the abstinence that sways and the timing is irrelevant!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc3434 View Post
    Same here. I am going to have my husband abstain 7-10 days and do it when I see a peak on my clear blue fertility monitor and/or a + on my opk one time. I can't do this diet forever. I am being really good on this diet and doing my cardio. I think Atomic is right if you are doing everything else and are taking the zyrtec and/or benadryl and are doing the rephresh/replens/aci-jel timing is not important or as important. I know I can be obsessive about things and timing will be one of those if I think I did it too early, which will then just raise my testosterone. I might have my husband release 2 times a day after the one attempt and try for 0+12. We will see though.

The last thing I am debating about is if I should do the lime tampon after or just depend on the rephresh. What do you guys think?
    I am not a fan of the lime tampon because it's just another project to do, every one with the potential to raise your T levels!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    I´m not going to do the lime tampon, too afraid of infections and it´s also too much of a stress factor to me-I´m planning on doing things that are fairly similar to our normal routine. Thought about doing frequent since DH is 36 and it´s the opposite of what we did for our boys, but that´s just not going to happen, I would force DH into something that we don´t normally, it would def. bring stress. So we´re going to abstain as well, and maybe frequent release untill O +12 like you as an extra but only if I notice O, otherwise one attempt will be fine.

I bought Rephresh but I´m not sure yet if I will use it since my pH really doesn´t seem to rise over 4.8 at O, aah but it will because of the sperm right?
    I didn´t test that yet. Anyway, saw palmetto really made my libido disappear so I need a lube, don´t know if I will use Sylk or if Rephresh will be enough.
    I think a lime tampon would def. increase your changes for a girl and really decrease changes of getting pregnant, if rephresh keeps your pH low after DTD I would stick with that.
    The semen will make your pH rise a bit, but on the other hand, if you have so little EWCM that your pH is staying that low, you may NEED the alkalinity of the semen to keep the sperm alive to make it to the egg!!

I have heard that RepHresh isn't the greatest for lubes, so if you really need one Sylk might be better.

with saw palmetto - you know it's working for you!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I am only hesitant because I got PG with both of my boys by DTD on O day or the day before O. With the friends who have openly discussed "trying" for a certain sex, have concieved their boys around O and girls 3-5 days before. I have no idea about their diets and other factors, but I'm not comfortable asking them. We had an unexpected 4-5 day cut-off since I O'd late, but were able to get close to O+12. So now again, just wait and see Thank you and good luck to all of you girls!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CM- but were you "accidentally" swaying blue in other ways?

with my son, we DTD a LOT around OV time (twice a day around ov, daily in the week before then)... but I did have a very boy-friendly diet with supps and everything to increase EWCM and boost fertility, and big O after DTD without knowing it swayed blue so I think that probably cancelled out the frequent BDing. I don't think this means that frequent BDing is something I should avoid next time, though

and even with a perfect sway you can still get different genders doing the same thing each time