Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need help w/Clomid..round#3!

Hi ladies, so my round 2 Clomid 21 day progesterone levels came back at 12.6 (Finally I Ov)! Anyways, RN told me that I needed round 3 and that the doctor would decide if he would leave ir at 100mg or up it to 150mg. Now, the issues are that I wanted to skip TTC February (due to birthdays in November IF I ended up with a bfp). Also, this week I droppedmy 1 year worth of 60 min cardio/6 days a wk ;( I know this may sway blue. Also, have been incorporating more chicken in my LE diet (still sticking to it, but with more cheats). Will these changes really hurt my sway? Also, is it a bad idea to skip Clomid this next month and take it March instead? I have a feeling that now that I'm not exercising I might be able to Ov on my own without Clomid..I would love some inputs/opinions on what to do?. Thanks!
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump
    DS1 DS2 DS3

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think if you want to skip a month, skip a month. What are you doing in regards to timing?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm bd every 4 days aiming one attempt at positive opk
    DS1 DS2 DS3

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you sure when you ovulate on clomid? What BD pattern does the doctor recommend? Every 2 days? With every 4, you could miss it. Has DH had his sperm tested?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nbp-I got a pos opk with this second round on an ic and on digital so it looks like I indeed Ov (my progesterone at 21 days was 12.6). The doctor recommended me to bd everyday starting from cd10-18 ( of course I didn't follow that. The first round on clomid we bd every 4 days with this second round we bd every 3 days with 2 attempts at positive opk. His sperm hasn't been tested as I'm the one that stopped Ov due to super strict LE and intense cardio. That's why I'm concerned now that I have recently dropped the cardio and loosened up on LE.
    DS1 DS2 DS3

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'd probably choose to take advantage of the clomid and BD how he tells you to because your attempts with clomid will be limited.

Are they scanning you prior to ovulation to see of there are one or 2 eggs there? I would want a scan this month to see exactly what's happening. At some point you are going to have to have your DH tested to rule him out but if you just started ovulating again you haven't had that many months to get a BFP.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately, he doesn't do scanning only 21 day progesterone. What I'm most afraid of is swaying blue now that I've dropped my cardio and loosened up on LE. What do think? Atomic any inputs?
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping for atomics input
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay for ovulation!!

if this is not a good month for you, OF COURSE stop it a month. You don't have to take it constantly if you don't want to - you need to TTC in the months that are best for you. Don't let the doc pressure you into trying, either. The Clomid may even work better if you've had a month off.

As you know I can't totally say, "oh yes that's ok" or "oh no def. avoid that" because those darn crystal ball repairmen never getting my crystal ball fixed. Waht I DO know is that what you were doing before was too strict and not working and so changes needed to be made.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast