Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not a good idea?

Is anyone else in a hurry with an attempt to get pregnant or is everyone waiting to finish the minimum 6 week diet for dg? I don't know what to do I've recently found out I have uterine fibroids, very small and no removal as yet but my Doc said to try ASAP because it does take longer to conceive and before the fibroids get bigger. I am not strict on the diet but I mostly eat a girl diet in general and I'm thin anyway and trying not to look undernourished and too skinny. I Take calcium, vitex, magnesium, folic acid. I am so confused and to top it off my doc said to me maybe you'll have a 3rd boy you have a 50/50 chance. I felt sick? Is that a sign and I should just hold off? I'm so confused what would you all do? I feel sick. Thanks for listening (reading) me. Sorry if this thread is in the wrong section or I should have put it in the gd section.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it were me, I would consider my health and other children and I would go for it sooner. that is, if you can cope with the possibility of having another boy xxx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd start trying right NOW and continue with strict girl diet and supps. Maybe it will take you 6 weeks to get pg and you won't be wasting any time this way
    How old are you? ( sorry if you've already mentioned that)
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just turned 37 and I forgot to say that I'm also taking cranberry tablets. Thanks girls

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I say stick to the diet as much as you can and "get on the stick"... I'm also wanting to get preg ASAP but also scared to death b/c this is our last shot. Even w/the "perfect sway", there are no gurantees. I'm just trying to do the best I can and try to "let go" for my sanity. I'm wishing you lots of luck and sending you BFPINKP thoughts! XXX
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I say go for it I have been rubbish on my diet but have been doing it so long I have sort of given up-just want to be pregnant. I have spoke to u about it before but I wasted so many months trying to sway and not able to get pregant all the time my health getting worse I was so silly because now i may not have a baby at all. I think swaying is not 100% anyway so as long as you were happy to have a boy I think you should go for it. I have read so many good sways that had a boy then so many rubbish ones that have a girl-you never know I think sometimes we just get what we can cope with.

This isn't anything to do with it but I have been looking after my friends little girl this morning and she was a handful-running rings around me! I thought boys were harder! I'm not so sure now! It did me a favour though. I had in my head girls were calmer and less difficult-not true! Perhaps I could cope with three boys better, they might be more energetic but not so difficult! x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    Is anyone else in a hurry with an attempt to get pregnant or is everyone waiting to finish the minimum 6 week diet for dg? I don't know what to do I've recently found out I have uterine fibroids, very small and no removal as yet but my Doc said to try ASAP because it does take longer to conceive and before the fibroids get bigger. I am not strict on the diet but I mostly eat a girl diet in general and I'm thin anyway and trying not to look undernourished and too skinny. I Take calcium, vitex, magnesium, folic acid. I am so confused and to top it off my doc said to me maybe you'll have a 3rd boy you have a 50/50 chance. I felt sick? Is that a sign and I should just hold off? I'm so confused what would you all do? I feel sick. Thanks for listening (reading) me. Sorry if this thread is in the wrong section or I should have put it in the gd section.
    No, not at all! I'm glad you asked it here.

First of all, doctors don't believe in gender swaying. It's not that they carefully investigated it and concluded that there's nothing to it, they simply don't believe in it because that's not what they learned in medical school and that's all. Evolutionary biologists DO believe in gender swaying and this is true even of famous scientists like Robin Trivers, Richard Dawkins, and Satoshi Kanazawa. I have college level textbooks on my bookshelf right now, published within the last 5 years, that state point blank that some factor in the female human being, is altering the gender ratio.

Secondly, fibroids take YEARS to develop. The difference in a few weeks time is nothing to a fibroid and it's a little odd that your doctor would even suggest such a thing. And 40% of women (80% of black women!!)have fibroids. It's not considered a dire medical condition, esp. small fibroids. Only very rarely do large fibroids even interfere in pregnancy and it's just not true that fibroids make it harder to conceive (I humbly suggest perhaps looking into getting another doctor.) Also, the girl diet and losing weight is actually GOOD for fibroids because estrogens cause fibroids to grow, and eating less red meat and more fruits and veg can help reduce the size of fibroids. The girl diet (at least the "Low Everything" diet) is NOT unhealthy.

If you want to try sooner, that's fine. You always need to do what feels right for you. I think 6 weeks to 90 days is best but you are still reaping some benefits in terms of blood sugar and pH even if you're on the diet for less than 6 weeks.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ