Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question General Anesthesia

DH and I have been ttc a boy for 5 months. I'm 26, he 27, healthy, regular 27-28 days cycles, and have had a couple of bad timing when first starting out, so maybe 3 well timed months. I had to have unexpected wisdom tooth extraction on cd 2. I was given local anesthesia cd 1, but he couldn't get the tooth out, so came back for general anesthesia cd 2. I started 7 day amoxycillin on cd 1, and have been taking oxycodone for two days. I have no clue how any of this sways other than I read on here that anesthesia sways pink. Will it still sway seeing as I had it cd 1 and cd 2? Will any of this effect ovulation? I normally ovulate cd 16-17. I've been using my juicer to make fresh fruit and veggie juices, eating ice cream, mashed potatoes, water, and blueberry lemonade. I've lost 5lbs, and surgery was Friday. We don't have a strong preference for boy or girl, at this point we just want to get pregnant! We tend to hit O-4, O-2, and O or O-1. Thanks for any and all info!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you don't have a strong preference I would go ahead and try. It will probably be out of your system by then - although I do think the sudden change in diet and considerable weight loss is certainly not going to help your sway. If you do really want a boy (and also you guys are young and have time to try), I would wait it out.

I would also def. try to get off the oxycodone RIGHT AWAY if you can at all stand it. It does sway pink and it can also be super duper addictive and I think it is best to only use it the barest minimum amount of time for your own safety.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for responding! Today is day 4 on oxy and I think tonight will be my last time taking it. It's made the pain bearable, but I think I'm going to up the saltwater rinses and ibuprofen bc I'm ready to get back to my life. I *should* be feeling better! at least not needing painkillers in the morning I hope! We don't have a strong preference either way.