Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dont want to starve!!! TTC PINK

Hi All,
    I’m about to start TTC Pink and LE diet. I have ALWAYS been a breakfast eater, but usually just eat cereal. I’m always starving in the morning so I have some questions…
    Is there anything I can eat before bed to make me less hungry the next morning? Or
    If I give in and eat breakfast can I just skip lunch and get the same blood sugar results?
    Is there anything in particular I can drink (low cal) to make me less hungry? I plan to incorporate aspartame but I know your body thinks that it is sugar and in turn makes you more hungry too.
    For those whom have already conceived their girl on this diet what did (if anything) you eat for breakfast? What were your tricks to avoid feelings like you’re starving to death?
    #1 born 9/09 #2 born 9/10 #3 born 7/13: #4 born 1/15
    TTC PINK

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm no pro at this as I've only been doing the LE for a month... But if I were you I would eat breakfast & lunch & skip dinner.. Or eat breakfast & dinner but try to eat dinner at around 6 & then not eat breakfast until 9-10am if you can. The only things I've been drinking is water & lots of crystal light. Hope I helped a little bit. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by sgharrison View Post
    Hi All,
    I’m about to start TTC Pink and LE diet. I have ALWAYS been a breakfast eater, but usually just eat cereal. I’m always starving in the morning so I have some questions…
    Is there anything I can eat before bed to make me less hungry the next morning? Or
    If I give in and eat breakfast can I just skip lunch and get the same blood sugar results?
    Is there anything in particular I can drink (low cal) to make me less hungry? I plan to incorporate aspartame but I know your body thinks that it is sugar and in turn makes you more hungry too.
    For those whom have already conceived their girl on this diet what did (if anything) you eat for breakfast? What were your tricks to avoid feelings like you’re starving to death?
    [CENTER]
    Confirmed GIRL at 16w 3d!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am no pro either but I jist had to suck it up and deal with it lol...I gave myself a couple of months prior to actually starting the diet to see wjat would work amd what wouldn't. After that, I started slowly pushing back breakfast and stopped snacking.

Eventually, I realized th at wjat works for me is brunch around 10/11 a snack mid afternoon and dinner around 5:30-6:00

Its not easy by any means but you do get used to it and of course we all cheat asuch as necessary to stay focusdd on the big picture:-)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't need to starve, it's no magic bullet, just something that may help a little bit.

If you are a person who really needs breakfast, then I'd try eating just pure protein (egg, cheese, chicken) or pure carb (buttered toast, pop tart). you can mix and match protein + carbs at other meals, it's just breakfast.

Some people have tried skipping other meals, I don't think that's necessary. I would keep in the brekkie and just avoid snacking.

I would really avoid the breakfast cereal, that was shown in a study to sway blue by a significant amount (probably a bit coincidence, but it's also highly fortified.)

You can get used to skipping breakfast over the course of time, just gradually pushing it back. You don't necessairly need to skip it per se, you can just push it back.

in the other info that comes with your sway plan there are some breakfast type foods included in the 5 day sample meal plan that may help give you ideas.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sgharrison - You are not alone! :-) I am also a breakfast person, I always wake up hungry and breakfast is almost my favourite meal. Love cereal, yoghurt, bread and butter.

I tried to skip breakfast entirely at first but it was just too hard. Instead I started pushing it from 6.30 to 10 (or something depending on when dinner the evening before was) and kept it to mostly carbs, like toast or or so. I stopped snacking at night and had last meal at 5.30-6 pm and that way I still get 16 hours of fast. Not saying this is how you should do it, but it is the way I could handle my morning hunger. And oh, I do have a coffee with skimmed milk in the morning when kids have breakfast. That helped me too!

Good luck!!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was in the same boat as you're in now. I just didn't see myself skip breakfast.
    I gave myself a week to slowly go into the diet. By trying to eat 3 times max.

First two days i managed to eat nothing to 10 am. Then i ate two egg whites. I also drank hot water and tea to fill me up.

Then after those two days i skipped the egg whites and just managed to don't eat anything till noon. Later i ate around 1 pm.

Just give it a try, the first week is the hardest, then, you get used to it. Eventually, i was on two meals within three days, then slowly decreased protein and fat untill the recommended intake.
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14