Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    First of all hi and welcome! Glad you found us! Please check out these links, they'll get you started on all the info on the site. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...COMPLETE-Index!!!

If you really, truly have clinically high testosterone, you'll need to get medicine from your doctor that will lower it. That is GOOD news if you want a baby girl!

Whenever you lose weight on a low calorie (1500-1800), low protein (40-50 g), low fat (20-30%), low nutrient diet (avoiding big doses of nutrients in vitamin supps and lots of colorful fruits and vegetables, though you can have some), you will be doing a lot towards lowering your testosterone levels. And by keeping your sodium and blood sugar low, while lowering your husband's sperm count at the same time, that is the "Low Everything" sway in a nutshell. You'll find more info about this in the index above. I have begun to write a diet plan based on this info and it's available in the Dream Members section. Or, you can do one of the other diets (we also have the French Gender Diet which can also help lower your testosterone, in the Dream Members section, the IG diet which is available on the In-GEnder site, or even just becoming a vegetarian/vegan will help lower your T levels.)
    Thank you so much for your reply atomic! you explain everything so well )
    I guess I do need to do more tests to be absolutely sure

xxxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quick question - did your doctor tell you that you have high T or did you interpret your own lab results??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lindi View Post
    Yeah, for sure- I can see this is a defeating kind of line of thought. If your body's genes are steering you towards one gender, how can you compete with that? And you're right- how nonsensical would it be if a woman could only make one gender? Especially since if the boy friendly environment in her body was caused by something that's actually not healthy like plaque filled arteries? And especially since there is so much evidence that environmental factors affect gender ratio.
    I wonder if there is something we could control in this though.
    Just to TOTALLY go off on a tangent LOL but cholesterol may not be the demon that it's made out to be. There are probably very real benefits to high cholesterol (a big juicy brain being one of them and ample supply of sex hormones are another) that have kept your ancestors alive long enough to successfully reproduce/raise babies for millions of years. Some things that were benefits in the prehistoric environment are detriments in the modern world, and in that same prehistoric world, people may not have needed to live beyond 50-60. If you start having babies at 15, your children will almost certainly be grown adults with kids of their own before teh cholesterol begins to cause trouble.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just to TOTALLY go off on a tangent LOL but cholesterol may not be the demon that it's made out to be. There are probably very real benefits to high cholesterol (a big juicy brain being one of them and ample supply of sex hormones are another) that have kept your ancestors alive long enough to successfully reproduce/raise babies for millions of years. Some things that were benefits in the prehistoric environment are detriments in the modern world, and in that same prehistoric world, people may not have needed to live beyond 50-60. If you start having babies at 15, your children will almost certainly be grown adults with kids of their own before teh cholesterol begins to cause trouble.
    True I suppose you would die of other things before heart disease in caveman days. I personally don't see high cholesterol as a huge demon- except if it is a result of chronic inflammation or something. And my high cholesterol has not been something that has ever caused a single problem- even the testosterone that once measured as high, I don't have the kinds of side effects that I would find unpleasant- like hair in places I don't want it! And the detail obsessive thing is very nice it keeps you focused!
    But yes, it isn't the only thing that created a boy baby in my body that's for sure, it a bigger puzzle.
    and my HT

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I do want to point out one other thing - if you've had only one or even two of a particular gender, I don't think anyone should decide on that basis that they're "set" for conceiving ONLY that gender. Most women walking around out there living their lives have never even thought about any of this stuff and yet have kids of both genders totally accidentally.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking today that most of my friends who have boy/girl children had their girls first and boys second. Why would that be do you think? Perhaps it's just the pattern with my own group of friends and not in general.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I've noticed this too! Inwondered whether it's the tendency to put on a bit of weight as you get older/have children

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I thought that too - but on the other hand aren't you more likely to have a girl the older you get? I don't suppose any of these friends have waited very long between children (so they aren't that much older) and a lot of people have children of both sexes without even thinking about it. Perhaps their T levels are middle of the road and not at the extremes - just thought it odd that it went in that order so often!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

9. Likes Yane85 liked this post
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really think the genders of people i know mostly make sense. Like you said very few people have a big gap, I don't know many and those that do tend to have a boy then a girl. I definately know more people with girl, boy than boy, girl. I'm getting pretty good at predicting gender of people I know quite well, just hope it all works for us!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Literally all my friends have one of each!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast