Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not TTC related but so cross!

Grrrrr.....my parents drive me batty! I won free movie tickets months ago. I've asked my parents several times if they would have the kids for 2 hours so we could use them and they have always said no. They said they'd would just use the tickets. Mind you, they go to the movies once a week anyway!

The tickets expire tomorrow so I practically pleaded for them to watch them for 2 hours this evening as not only do DH and I never do anything together but not can we afford to go to the movies ever and we didn't want to waste the opportunity to use the free tickets. My mum was at the supermarket when I called her and after a 10min "discussion" about why we should get to go she finally reluctantly agreed. However, she said the kids were to be fed before as they aren't feeding my children, they're not to ask for anything and they need to deal with the fact that my parents will be eating dinner in front of them and they're not to complain or ask for any food. She said "I don't have any food for your children, I don't cater for feeding them and I'm not buying anything for them while I'm here at the shops either". She then went on to say how angry my dad will be that they're having them and made me feel so crappy about the whole thing!! I was told were not going early to the movie and we are to leave the minute it finishes.

I don't even feel like going now.

It's so ridiculous!! They live 5mins away and never have them! They wouldn't have the younger kids so we could both go to college open nights, we've missed weddings etc cause they won't have them and we haven't done anything together since our first wedding anniversary. We have no one else and they know that. The only friend I have works early mornings so can't have them as he goes to bed crazy early.

My nan practically raised us, as she was always babysitting me, my brother, my cousins, even all day everyday so mum could work. Dad wouldn't even have DS6 one day a week when he was off work for a year so I could go to uni or work.

The other day mum was at the shops and then was then popping over to drop some papers off that a teacher she works with have her for me (as I used to work for him) and I said can you get me 1kg chicken breast and she said "no, I don't finance feeding your family" It would have cost her $10 and they have so much money it's not funny whereas we can hardly afford bread and milk some weeks!!

Arrggghh....sorry for the vent but they just make me so angry! I just wish we could move so they were out of our lives, but were stuck here because of them too! (Long story)
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww Mumofsix. I just want to give you That is bloody terrible! When I read that I did notice things my Mum and DSD have said to me It sucks not having support. I just have no words. If only I lived closer, I would be happy to help you out as I know a little bit about how you feel xx
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry but ... I'd never phone her, visit her, speak to her or him again. The things she said. Her/their attitude towards you their daughter, and her grandsons is absolutely disgusting. "Not financing feeding your family". Angry father because they're watching your kids??!!!! Eating in front of children they refuse to make a meal for!?? My blood is boiling. Then i realised it wad you posting mumofsix. Seriously i would never contact them again. They do nothing to help you out emotionally, or financially (if you would even call some chicken a financial support!!) leave them be, tell them straight if they question you not visiting or calling. Its one sided anyway. I wouldn't have my kids round such vile excuses for grandparents :'( hugs mama xxx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG i literally have no words!! This is supposed to be your family I am so, so sorry that you have to go through this. I wish I knew someone in Canberra that I could put you in touch with for help I just dont understand why anyond would not want to spend time with thier grandchildren, its so sad, I am really sorry. The sooner you can get out of there, the better.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's as if they are punishing you for making your own path in life. And to stipulate to leave only in time to make the movie and leave immediately after? What are you, 12 years old?? It's controlling and manipulative behaviour at best. Unloving & nasty towards you and you boys as a general rule. I think you've done your bit staying in their lives this long. It hurts enough that my inlaws have caused me much heartache over the years and i don't know what i ever did to deserve it but this is your parents, its just not on xx
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all. I hate to whinge but they get to me so much and I have nowhere else to vent! We picked the kids up and got "into trouble" off my dad for asking them to have them on a "work night" and then because the movie went 15mins later than expected! Then I copped it big time because DS2 was two minutes late to school yesterday! He is the last of our many school drop offs in the morning and he is always on time, but just not yesterday! I get up and get everyone ready every morning, make everyone's breakfasts and lunches and make sure they're all ready and have everything and are in the right uniform for the right day...and mostly all 8 of us are out the door on time but one bloody day we're 2mins late and man did I cop it!! We could've even enjoy our night out because we rushed to the movies as I couldn't drop the kids any earlier than just before and then were sitting there going hurry up cause we knew they'd go off about it running late. I just don't get what I ever did to them!! 😕

Wait til they find out we're TTC!! I can't wait to hear all their crap then!! 😠

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doesn't sound like much fun I'd leave them to it, what would you miss out on except a whole heap of grief? Xx
    Thank you atomic

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry mum of six I agree with Mrs incredible and Steph they don't deserve you or your gorgeous boys!!! Do you have friends you can call on every now and then or do swaps for babysitting ? Big hugs!! Xxxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, we don't really have any friends. Out only friends are a gay couple that are awesome but as they have no kids they're always busy and one of them works morning so he goes to bed super early and the other is in the army and is away all the time. No one seems to "like us" as we have six kids and were 18 when we had DS1 so all our friends stopped talking to us but other parents saw us as too young so wouldn't talk to is either. And our lives revolve around the kids so we never really talk to anyone else. Lol!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh honey that just plain sucks!! Wish we lived in the same city I would come watch your kids so you could catch a movie with DH xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk