Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss Girlie! Fingers crossed you get a sticky bean when you're ready.

Congrats Two of a Kind for having your business recognized! That's pretty amazing, but yeah, I totally understand just not caring about much these days. I'm like a zombie lately between the normal pregnancy fatigue and then the addition of the Diclegis, which definitely seems to be helping the MS, but man am I tired!!

We are 8w5d today, so hoping there's only a few more weeks of this...we shall see. It lasted well into my 15th week with DD, but this time doesn't seem quite as bad overall, so hoping it will also end earlier! The first trimester is just not much fun, in my opinion. I'm constantly worried, feeling tired and crappy, and then no one really even knows, so you don't have the excuse of being pregnant, lol. Once we can get to week 13, I'm hoping I can enjoy it a little more since it will be my last. How about you ladies? Anyone else on their last pregnancy no matter the outcome or are you open to giving it another go it the sway doesn't turn out?
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies!! I swayed girl and I'm 5 weeks. My EDD should be around March 26th.

So far, I'm moody. I'm happy one minute and ready to slap someone the next. I get a little emotional at random times. The thought of red meat disgusts me. I smelled BBQ and tuna and gagged. I ate something too cheesy and was about to puke. I've been craving sweets (mostly chocolate) and healthy stuff. In terms of symptoms, my nipples are starting to feel funny. Not really sore but sensitive. My back has been hurting and I've been crampy. I don't recall any of that early on with my boys.

Had a dream last night that it was a boy. Gaaah! In the dream the lady said SHE and I said SHE?! And she said "oh no I said HE" but she definitely said SHE. I'm wondering if it was an anxiety dream or if there is something to it! Sorry for the rant! Lot to say!
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss girlie. Prayers with you!

I went for my first ultrasound today and im actually not due in March any more! Lol .
    Feb 28 is my new due date. Went from being my birthday to my husband's! Were thrilled.. puts me farther along so hopefully sickness is closer to going! Lol
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome mamaluv and congrats!! Weird dreams are common I wouldn't worry about it.

Crazycat hope your tiredness goes away so you can enjoy being pg. I have to admit I did not enjoy being pg last time and doubt I will this time.... On the topic of more after this, I'm almost 36 so it's unlikely but DH and I haven't ruled it out regardless of the gender of this child. We probably won't TTC but if an oops happens it happens. And if it does he is having the snip. No more fake hormones for me.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crazycat I hope u start feeling better soon
    Mamaluv we share the same due date

Does any1 else have some sort of bloat/bump going on? Last nighy I looked 4 months pregnant. Im naturally very thin so this bump/bloat is noticable and I dont think ill b able to keep this to myself til week 12

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

EDD MARCH/APRIL 2015

I'm in! Swayed girl (but soooo nervous :-/ ) Checked out at 8weeks on Tuesday, strong heartbeat at 184 and due March 1 )

Oh, and I'm craving chicken. How weird is that?? I'm eating chicken, eggs and waffles. Lol Which also scares me into thinking it's another boy 😳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bethwade; July 25th, 2014 at 03:29 PM.
    me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Bethwade! We are right near each other, as I'm due March 2nd :-) Fingers crossed you have your little girl in there!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycatcouple View Post
    Congrats Bethwade! We are right near each other, as I'm due March 2nd :-) Fingers crossed you have your little girl in there!
    Yeah!! Congrats!! I saw your post and this is our last no matter what. And we are staying team green this time which is going to killlllllme. But I really don't want to go through another gender ultrasound. :-/ I know by the time delivery rolls around I'll just be happy to deliver! Boy or girl. Although...my husband won't even talk about "if it's a boy" lol I said, "have you thought about what we would name another boy?" He's like, "nope not even going there."

Sooooooo I REALLY hope we get a girl or this child might go nameless for a while! We had the hardest time with DS2s name so another boy is gonna be impossible. Lol

me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bethwade great news on the heartbeat!! Your cravings don't mean anything in terms of gender so don't worry about that! Good luck staying team green. I'm tempted to do that too....

Blessed yes I have a bit of a belly right now too....

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by stephk View Post
    Bethwade great news on the heartbeat!! Your cravings don't mean anything in terms of gender so don't worry about that! Good luck staying team green. I'm tempted to do that too....

Blessed yes I have a bit of a belly right now too....
    Thx! I hope so 💜 Maybe it just means I was super deprived of protein? That would be good I'm so happy for you Steph!! Have you gone for your first us yet? Yay for team green! The idea of my husband calling the gender at delivery makes me happy so I think that's what we will do. I've got a little pooch already too

me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast