Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

EDD MARCH/APRIL 2015

Odd that's the same with me I'm not throwing up but just nauseous. I sometimes wish I could throw up so I would feel better. I try to eat to make myself feel better but then I'm gaining weight fast. I'm hoping after this first trimester I can get on a better eating habit and back into the gym. I had lost about 20 lbs right before I got pg and was actually feeling great about myself so it's kind of hard to start gaining it back so quickly. Although I'm 10 weeks and have gained 5lbs so far. I'm hoping to only gain around 25 lbs this pregnancy. With my first I gained 40, my second around 30 lbs so hopefully with this one I can keep it under control! My coworkers who don't know I'm pg probably think I'm crazy cause I'm eating so much compared to a couple months ago when I was on a great diet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Aoii1711; August 8th, 2014 at 12:36 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You and I are exactly alike lol...I also lost 20+ pounds and out on 5 back real quick. I'm also 10 weeks along lol..I'm really hoping that I can get gack to eating healthy as well.

Here's hoping to healthy and happy pregnancy once this trimester is over.
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm miserable. Most days I feel nauseous all day but the afternoon and evening are worse. I dint know why. I'm in bed no later than 8 pm too. So awful. I try to wag to feel better and sometimes it makes me feel worse but if I don't eat I'm nauseous and hungry. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow. After my losses I'm telling NO ONE. Only DH and you ladies know.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It just so happens that we have this year. We have another holiday coming up in September to Greece for 10 days (escaping my birthday) and then DS turns 2 so it will become way more expensive. Probably won't be a real holiday until I'm well into maternity leave, apart from visiting family. I am very good at doing all the research to find good deals

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw sunflower hope you feel better soon hon, hopefully it's all a good sign. I am feeling worse this time than I did last time for sure!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Excited to join this thread - due March 10 and swayed pink. I'm almost 10 weeks. Have had a strong feeling the past couple days that this one will be a boy too.. waiting for a call from my doctor to schedule the 12-14 week ultrasound. Hoping to be able to tell more from that one! Here's a pic from the 7 week ultrasound - any thoughts? Hope everyone is feeling ok - this pregnancy is definitely more difficult than with my son. Night nausea is the worst!

7wk.jpg
    Married sweet DH in 2011
    DS born in May 2012
    TTC beginning April 2014 - hoping to add to complete our family!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eeee... I'm fairly sure I finally found a heartbeat, not for very long, but it was 156-158 for about a minute, which is definitely not my heart or an artery. My heart is usually 80-90, artery 120-130, but it didn't sound like the youtube videos, actually it sounded more like the twin videos where it's almost like a squeaky horse. Wish I'd had my camera on hand to get a video, I'm not sure if it was it or not, but I've never gotten a sustained reading of above 150 before, this pregnancy or with my losses trying, so I dunno what else it could be.
    Last edited by unwirklich; August 9th, 2014 at 07:09 PM.

DS1: Oct. 2, 2008
    DS2: Jan. 24, 2010

DS3: Oct. 2, 2012
    Nov. 2013 8w
    May 2014 7w
    hoping our brings a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

EDD MARCH/APRIL 2015

Team green is going to make me crazy so I've been looking at the ramzi method and comparing my ultrasounds...I know that there is a decent chance my first two ultrasounds were flipped (I didn't know to ask with the boys) BUT if they happen to NOT be flipped then this may be my lucky baby... ???

Top left is ds1, top right is ds2, bottom left is this baby, bottom right shows examples of gender using ramzis. All are vaginal us at 6-7wks.

I go for another ultrasound on Monday and am going to see if they will tell me what side the placenta is attached this pregnancy...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407640007.923971.jpg
    me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cute babies bethwade. No idea what I'm looking at though:-)

Hope all u ladies had a great weekend. Mine was super!! We had a housewarming party at a friend's where I saw all my girlfriends and was soo tempted to share my pregnancy news but I was real good about being tightlipped. Determined to wait til 2nd trimester.

And this fine sunday evening, my hubby decided to give me a break by taking kiddo away so u can enjoy a couple hours to myself. I spent it watching reality crap and crying for no reason. .ugh
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by odd View Post
    Cute babies bethwade. No idea what I'm looking at though:-)

Hope all u ladies had a great weekend. Mine was super!! We had a housewarming party at a friend's where I saw all my girlfriends and was soo tempted to share my pregnancy news but I was real good about being tightlipped. Determined to wait til 2nd trimester.

And this fine sunday evening, my hubby decided to give me a break by taking kiddo away so u can enjoy a couple hours to myself. I spent it watching reality crap and crying for no reason. .ugh
    Went today and baby is attached to the FRONT. So yeah, I'm feeling like we have ds3 on the way now. 😳 his profile/scull looks very similar to both boys so I'm feeling pretty deflated today

So glad you had some quality time Sunday, even if it was kinda sappy 💜
    me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast