Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway im so sorry honey!! Please come and chat with us if you need too about anything , its been such a long journey for you hoping you get your wee boy sometime in the future xxx
    Crazy cat OMG you poor thing!!! Glad it all worked out okay but what an ordeal
    Steph and aida thanks guys im sure I will start feeling awful soon dreading it but reassuring at the same time!!
    Mum how are you??
    Everyone else?
    Xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crazycat- I think everything with baby will be just fine. But man what a scare that must have been! Sometimes i complain about how slow our wait times are here with health care.. but at least we don't have to pay! My god 1200 for advil... crazy!! I hope you are feeling better soon though. The bath thing sounds like a great idea to lower fever for sure. I prob would have done same thing.

As for me. I announced the pregnancy via social media and got the reaction i pretty much expected. People are happy but almost everyone made a "are you hoping for a girl!?" Comment. Kinda irritating. I recently saw a t-shirt that says :"we're hoping its a dinosaur". Lol im thinking of getting it to get people to back off. Lol
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crazycat - that's one big scare. I hope you feel 100% better soon!
    Robin I like the idea of hoping for a dinosaur. I'm sure it will shut people shut quickly!!

I had a scan today. Baby is doing great. Heart rate 171 and measuring 2 days ahead. I was so nervous after my losses my heart was pounding practically out of my chest.
    Baby is sooo adorable. I'm in love!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crazycat...hope you r feeling better. Am sure baby's perfect

Sunflower. .awww what a cutie. How far along are u?
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower3 View Post
    Crazycat - that's one big scare. I hope you feel 100% better soon!
    Robin I like the idea of hoping for a dinosaur. I'm sure it will shut people shut quickly!!

I had a scan today. Baby is doing great. Heart rate 171 and measuring 2 days ahead. I was so nervous after my losses my heart was pounding practically out of my chest.
    Baby is sooo adorable. I'm in love!!!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! So happy for you xxxx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yah!!!! Sunflower sooo cute!!!
    So glad all is happy and healthy.
    Hope you can relax a little.
    Robin people are darn rude, I don't think they mean it!! Your tshirt idea cracked me up xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sunflower - SO CUTE congrats!!!

robin - a lot of people who know are asking if I hope its a girl and it doest help that my DH keeps saying I want a girl. I have asked him not to because if its a boy I really dont want people feeling sorry or negative or anything. I love this baby regardless. Love the t shirt idea

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by odd View Post
    Crazycat...hope you r feeling better. Am sure baby's perfect

Sunflower. .awww what a cutie. How far along are u?
    Baby measured 9w5d and I'm 9w3d. So pleased all looks good!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies for your support and kind words :-) I am feeling back to my normal pregnant self, although the nausea seems to be a little worse. I think it may have just been because I wasn't eating as well the past few days, so trying to get back on track now. The amox seemed to do the trick though and no more fever!

Sunflower, congrats on such a cute baby :-)

Robin, I love the dinosaur t-shirt idea! I love wearing clothes that tell people I'm pregnant because I feel like people are so much nicer to pregnant women, lol. Getting excited for our first scan less than a week away! I think we'll likely announce publicly at that time since we'll have a pic to share. We'll just just over 12 weeks, so I think that should be okay. I might possibly wait another week just to be sure, but I have a feeling once I have a pic, I'll want to share with the world! Everyone I have told so far asks if we're hoping for a boy. I always reply with "sure, in a perfect world, a little bot would be nice, but we'll be happy with whatever we get, as a little girl would be a blessing as well!"

How is everyone feeling? Anyone feel like they're past the first trimester yuckies or are we all still trudging through? I'm really hoping there's not too much left of it!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought i was over it and then on Monday i got sick again. Arghh. Ill be 12 weeks sat.. and have another ultrasound next Monday. Im hoping to get nub shots.. but have no idea What to ask the technician to take a pic of?!
    Im just hoping that the second trimester brings no more nausea and throwing up!
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast