Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome lucky duck and orchieda!!!
    Bethwade cutttee baby but too curled up to see anything and im no nub expert!! Good for team green though!! We have to stick together if we gunna make it.
    X
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat18 View Post
    Welcome lucky duck and orchieda!!!
    Bethwade cutttee baby but too curled up to see anything and im no nub expert!! Good for team green though!! We have to stick together if we gunna make it.
    X
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    Agreed!! We didn't get a good nub shot and I didn't ask for one...I'm just trying to keep telling myself it's a boy, which is easy right now bc my boys are telling me it's a boy too lol. Team green for sure!!! I'm already looking at gray bedding for the nursery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mamaluv, were you sick early on with any of your boys? With dd I was so sick I was barely functional from about week 7-13 but I'm not feeling it at all this time around..hmm(:
    (24) (29)
    1(3)

weak sway opposite (seemed to be mostly an IG sway)
    2 Due March 8th 2015

My Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I have a question for the team green ladies, have any of y'all ever dealt with ppd? I thought I would have it with my dd bc I spent those last 19 weeks so sad she was not my boy, but of course the second she was in my arms I loved her more than I ever could have imagined! No ppd. So I knew id want another and it would be my last (yep, this is my last chance for our boy, DH has 3 girls altogether with our 1!) so I really thought id want to go green and started researching how it went for other women.. For a lot it seemed it didn't go so well. I had those 19 weeks to know it was a girl and accept that, but these other women tried to convince themselves it was not their dg but of course still had that hope and when the baby was born quite a few said it felt like a death in the family. That hope for the certain gender to them was so strong(no matter how much they tried to quell it) that when their babies came out opposites it was like this entire fantasy life of what it would be like with their dg had died and they suffered severe ppd bc of it. This terrified me and now I'm definitely finding out, I've never dealt with ppd and it's something the scares the crap out of me. So if y'all have dealt with it before do you agree or disagree that somethig like that would make it worse? Or do you think if you're going to have ppd from gender disappointment it doesn't really matter how it happens bc it's going to be there anyway? Are there different levels of ppd (mild, severe, etc)?
    Last edited by Luckyduck23; August 20th, 2014 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Typos
    (24) (29)
    1(3)

2 Due March 8th 2015

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone feeling? I had terrible nausea and sickness with my LO which started at around 5 weeks and lasted until birth! I was put on Ciclyzine 50mg tablets from week 9. I got a BFP on Monday at only 3 weeks and 3 days and the nausea started the same afternoon. I am already back on the tablets as I need to look after my LO who will be 7 months next week and my older 3 boys!
    2000 2001 2005 & 2014

Team Green with baby #5 EDD 1st of May 2015
    swayed for but sure it's another

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Luckyduck23 I was sick only the first trimester with the first one (which they say is typical for the first time around), with the second one it was really mild and off and on during the nine months, with the third I was only sick a week. This time around I've had gagging sensations since three weeks and HORRIBLE morning sickness since 6 weeks and it won't let up! It usually lasts all day! :-( I can't find any magic foods because nothing makes it go away. It's so awful!
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyduck23 View Post
    Also I have a question for the team green ladies, have any of y'all ever dealt with ppd? I thought I would have it with my dd bc I spent those last 19 weeks so sad she was not my boy, but of course the second she was in my arms I loved her more than I ever could have imagined!
    I had extreme GD when I was pregnant with boy #4. I convinced myself that I would have a girl after ttc for 3 years and dealing with infertility with my 2nd husband. But at an early gender scan, at 15 weeks I was told boy. I was so disappointed that the tech made a comment about it and didn't make it outside the clinic before bursting out crying. I hated the remain time of pregnancy and I wished I wasn't. Off course my LO is utterly adorable and fell in love with him the second he was born.
    This pregnancy is a total shock. I did sway and never thought it would happen so quickly. I know it's another boy but I will remain team green until birth because I don't want to deal with stupid people comments and I want to enjoy my last pregnancy without worrying about gender.
    2000 2001 2005 & 2014

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Orchid, that's exactly how it went with dd for me. I didn't say a word after the tech said girl and as soon, and I mean literally the second I walked out of that room I fell to the floor and lost it right there. Poor DH, lord only knows how that made him feel but he was amazing through it all.. I spent the rest of my pregnancy feeling guilty, depressed, and wishing I never wanted to get pregnant in the first place.. And this was my first baby. I still feel guilty about it, and was so glad to see her face and immediately feel that love. It just really got to me reading about all these women who felt like they didn't have that immediate love because the disappointment had never had a chance to hit beforehand and to have it all flood out immediately after the birth? I think that would take the cake in the guilt department for me and I'm not sure I could handle carrying that around with me. Of course I couldn't imagine not being in love with my healthy baby the second I met him or her, but what if? I'm sure those other women thought the same? I think maybe I just have a sort of phobia of ppd..I mean if we all lived our lives on "what ifs" we'd never have any fun would we?(:
    Last edited by Luckyduck23; August 20th, 2014 at 11:14 AM.
    (24) (29)
    1(3)

2 Due March 8th 2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, orchidea, morning sickness at 3 weeks! I feel for you!! Do the tablets seem to be working? I will keep my fingers crossed for you this time it lets up sooner!!

Luckyduck, I totally get where you're coming from, and I think it's smart to think about how to best combat ppd. It's a very serious thing and more common that people realize. Of course, it's never by choice, but again, just the fact that you're aware of it and how your GD could possibly tie to, I think is a step in beating/preventing it. For me, I too chose to find out, just in case. It's not that I think I wouldn't fall in love, but at the same time, I've heard plenty of stories of women who didn't connect immediately, even with no GD, so why push the boundaries. For me, I am a planner, and when I have a plan in place, I'm good. When something doesn't go as planned, I simply have to make a new plan. For me though, I think I'd need time to get used to the new plan, and I'm not sure all the hormones of birth and stress of breastfeeding, etc, would help in that manner. Again, that's just me. I know some of the women are doing team green because that's what they know is best for them. Everyone is different, so just go with your gut!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycatcouple View Post
    Wow, orchidea, morning sickness at 3 weeks! I feel for you!! Do the tablets seem to be working? I will keep my fingers crossed for you this time it lets up sooner!!
    I know it sucks! I just can't believe it that I am already suffering with it! The tablets do help, without I couldn't function and with 4 other kids it's just not an option to do without.

LuckyDuck what you were feeling, I felt it too. I look at my son now and feel so guilty towards him. I know in my heart that this baby is another boy. If it's a girl at birth it will be a wonderful surprise and if it's another boy and as cute as my LO then I'll still be happy just sad to let go of my dream and never have a girl. It won't be about the baby though but just the sadness that I was never meant to have a daughter. I hope this makes sense. I rather spend the next 36 weeks not knowing that knowing for sure that my dream will remain just that. Big hugs to you, sending you all my boys dust.
    2000 2001 2005 & 2014

Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast