Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BTW ladies, does anyone know if there is an April/May group on Facebook? I set one up last year when I was pg with my 4th, it's still going strong after all this time.
    2000 2001 2005 & 2014

Team Green with baby #5 EDD 1st of May 2015
    swayed for but sure it's another

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perfect timing on this for anyone who is thinking about team green! http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/56379...ushpmg00000037

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Orchid, it's those exact thoughts that made me ponder going team green in the first place!
    And Beth that article is great! Funny too(: and it really makes me wanna go team green even more.. Hmm..
    Crazycat, that's the part that scares me most, wondering about ppd. But then part of me wants th experience of team green bc I know this is our last baby! I just don't know!

I think what I might do is wait until around January to find out, when I'm back in Louisiana with hubs. This trip I'm about to take this weekend is actually going to be an extended 4 month stay with family so DH can get settled into his new position at work and I can take care of some finances and responsibilities that I just kind of left up in the air when I moved to la from fl.. Wasn't expecting to be pregnant and need to prioritize so quickly! So I think I'll get my 12-13 week scan a scheduled and *hopefully* get a nice nub & skull shot, but then wait to find out the gender until I get back and DH and I can find out together about a month or two before my due date.. Which I'm sure will drive my family nuts(; but if I get a good enough nub shot maybe DH will agree to stay green all the way! I'm so back and forth on it, I feel like I NEED to know but at the same time I DONT WANT to know, if that makes sense lol
    Last edited by Luckyduck23; August 20th, 2014 at 07:32 PM.
    (24) (29)
    1(3)

weak sway opposite (seemed to be mostly an IG sway)
    2 Due March 8th 2015

My Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love the idea of a fb group, I find it hard to keep up on this thread lol

Boo to the MS it's just a horrible feeling.
    We will be finding out the gender, I feel I will need to prepare my daughter if its not the little sister she is wishing for & I want to start unpacking my girl things or start packing up my boys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies thanks Beth that link made my day!!! I have been uming and aahing but really think I must go team green, its my last and I really want to enjoy this pregnancy! I feel I really turned a corner in the last few days I have given myself a kick up the arse and I am no longer obsessing about gender!! I am just going to focus on cute maternity clothes, thinking about decorating nursery shopping ( my boys are 6 and 4) so all my baby stuff is a bit knackered!! Well for now I am looking not buying until after 12 weeks!! It is what he or she is and me thinking about it ain't gonna change it!!!!
    I think fb group is a good idea I love the ladies in this group and would love to see when we all have our babies and as they grow up but I would also like to keep this thread going as it really gave me inspiration on the le diet to see pregnancy chit chat and sharing DG news xxxxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so busy at work I can't write anything!!! But I read all this whilst waiting to use the microwave - Beth thanks for a fab article and great points made by all on team green!!! I still don't know what to do but plenty of time to decide

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Two of a Kind View Post
    Love the idea of a fb group, I find it hard to keep up on this thread lol
    I'll set it up today and post a link for anyone who would like to join. I find it easier too in a group. The group will be set up as private so unless one is a member can't see posts or comment.
    2000 2001 2005 & 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! I'm so excited to join such a great group. Sorry I've been quiet the past few days - DS is off school so I've taken a week off of work to be home with him full time and I feel like I have no time to myself. I normally get on here after he goes to bed, but I've been so exhausted I've been falling asleep on the couch around 8:30 PM since my BFP. So far that's my only symptom - total exhaustion! I had HORRIBLE ms with DS from 6 weeks to 15 weeks so I'm just waiting for that to kick in. EEK.

Congrats to the ladies with awesome nub shots (crazycat and robin and anyone else?)? Looks like lots of ladies will be getting their DG!! So exciting!!!

We will be finding out ASAP (perhaps even paying OOP for the blood test). I did have PPD and I know that GD will make it worse. I love being a Mom now and DS and I are best friends, but I didn't bond very well with him the first 6 weeks and I WANTED a boy and was thrilled when I found out he was a boy at 16 weeks. I know this little one is probably another boy and I will be over the moon in love with him at some point, I will just need time to get used to it. So far I'm only making lists of boy names and possibly going to buy a couple of cute boy outfits and things like that and not even allow myself to consider pink things and hoping that helps. I can't handle the comments from friends and family so when I announce my pregnancy around 10 weeks I will tell them we have had the blood test (even if we don't actually get it, lol) and it's DS2 so I don't get comments. It's probably DS2 anyways! I feel like if I tell them it's a boy right away they can't say "do you hope it's a girl" or "were you trying for a girl". UGH. I hate comments like that!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by orchidea75 View Post
    I'll set it up today and post a link for anyone who would like to join. I find it easier too in a group. The group will be set up as private so unless one is a member can't see posts or comment.
    I would join as well! I forget how privacy settings work - can you also set it so no one can see we are a member of the group? I'm sure many of us are still hiding pregnancies from family and freidns for awhile.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebonnet22 View Post
    I would join as well! I forget how privacy settings work - can you also set it so no one can see we are a member of the group? I'm sure many of us are still hiding pregnancies from family and freidns for awhile.
    I am an IT teacher and social media is one of the subjects I teach. Facebook has 3 group settings:

image.jpg

I'll set it up as closed and then change it to secret.
    2000 2001 2005 & 2014

Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast