Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u sweet i hope so too. With ds 2 my ms stopped at 18 weeks so thats just 2 weeks away with this 1. Fx it stops on or b4 18 weeks.

Sunflower i read recently that women who who suffer more severe ms for longer r more likely 2 have a baby with a higher iq. Idk if its true but it makes me feel better haha

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting concept blessed! Makes me feel better too!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw congrats Steph(:
    My official scan is tomorrow morning! I'm definitely preparing myself, but I don't think there's enough prep in the world that could get me ready for the disappointment I know I'm on my way to feeling.. I have a great support system in place and just keep trying to remind myself how it was with dd. Holding that healthy baby fixes everything..
    (24) (29)
    1(3)

weak sway opposite (seemed to be mostly an IG sway)
    2 Due March 8th 2015

My Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck lucky duck!!!! Blue dust blue dust!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How did your nhs scan go today Steph? Hope all was well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw thanks hon. I mentioned that id had a gender scan and been advised girl and the consultant agreed it looks like a girl (phew). He did lots of detailed checks and said that from what he could see, everything looks fine, but 40% of cases are not picked up by U/S and that's why they recommend amino/blood tests. I'm not having invasive tests. Spoke to DH and we won't go for the blood test either. It's only the HCG level (5 times higher than average) that's put me at high risk, nothing else. As this isn't something that affects the baby and every pregnancy is different, we are inclined to leave it as everything is probably fine. The consultant will do my next scan on 11th November too for extra checks. The midwives also said in their experience they thought the baby would be fine. They only brought this hcg test in 3 years ago and it's caused a lot of unnecessary worry for people.

So I am hoping to stop worrying soon, I think we have made the right decision

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to hear everything looks good and it's still a GIRL. congrats Steph ))
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my 19 week scan today as well where they do the detailed scan. Everything they could 'see' looks great and she's all GIRL but there were a couple of minor red flags.

The baby is breech, which I guess so early doesn't mean much.
    I still have left posterior Placenta Previa although marginal but that means I'm still to take it easy; more resting and less of anything else..'just in case'.
    The baby is measuring a day or so behind, which also doesn't mean anything right now but as a mother, the worrying already starts.

Doctor said it's unlikely that the placenta will move much since it's posterior so to be ready for a c-section and also the baby might be measuring on the small side for the most part due to placenta location.

hope everyone is doing well!!!
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw Steph that's great news The fact that the looked at the scan in detail and said everything looks perfect is great news Sounds like your little daughter is absolutely perfect! I think you can relax now and don't worry about anything
    Odd your little one could still move around to the right position You have lots of time yet and if I was you I'd enjoy the time you have to rest before your little one arrives! My baby is measuring four days ahead and I'm already worried about delivering a big baby!!! We do always worry as moms don't we!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Odd my DS was breech at 20 weeks - he turned later. Not sure about the placenta position. It hasn't been mentioned either time so I guess the position is ok. As for being a day or few ahead or behind I am sure that even in the womb babies have growth spurts and things

Good that we have each other to remind ourselves not to worry (which we will always do!!)

Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast