Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new question

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, the one with glasses? I think he's cute. I love nerdy types (the good looking ones, at least). More than half the guys I've dated including late DH were constantly thought to be gay/hit on by gay guys.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, he's the one LOL. He was constantly getting teased by his "friends" and it really bothered him, and he was even sexually harassed in the workplace by a guy one time and that was just awful. :/ But he's straight, just not super duper manly haha.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's so horrible. I often feel like we need some 'masculinism', a revolution of men's role models etc like what feminism did. The molds for men seem so limited and unrealistic. And with most people being so socially brainwashed, it's rough if you don't fit in exactly.

Strong women are called lesbians or bitches or both, gentle men are called gay or weak. Oh, I know it well. But I honestly think it's worse for men these days.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic once we were out for dinner and one of my brothers seem to be laying good in the gay market and had some Guy hitting on him. He didn't even notice cause he didn't wear his contacts. lol.
    He's now Married with 3 kids.

Ppl always need to say something. Guess it makes them feel better or something.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes it seems really really strange to me that one of the side effects of the wider acceptance of gays is that now men's gender identities almost seem to be more strictured than ever?!? It's like if a guy isn't burping and farting all the time LOL then that means he's gay. And not that anything is wrong with being gay of course, but just that not every guy is gay!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, exactly! Reminds me of the virgin & whore roles back in medieval times, nothing in between for non-matrons.

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, he's the one LOL. He was constantly getting teased by his "friends" and it really bothered him, and he was even sexually harassed in the workplace by a guy one time and that was just awful. :/ But he's straight, just not super duper manly haha.
    And thank goodness for those men too! I couldn't be doing with a whole lot of macho men running amok! My boys aren't particularly sporty at all & it's a relief tbh. My GD would be sky high if I was surrounded by football mad males!! It's bad enough as it is!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12