I agree totally with your choice of words because I also find it upsetting. It actually really upsets me that there are these people out there actually doing harm to women who in many cases are really desperate to have a baby and I just cringe when I read these lists of 50 things that people are taking when I just know they paid hundreds of dollars if not more for it. Then they suddenly wonder why they have all these weird side effects going on and they haven't gotten pregnant for a year and a half. And so many of them had perfectly normal cycles in the first place and were just worried because they were 37 or their LP was 11 days or whatever. Grr.

The blood thinners that people are mixing and matching is a HUGE DEAL. I am so scared for some of the women that have showed up on here and are literally taking 5-7 different strong blood thinners. IT's more than just that people aren't getting pregnant, it's that they are actually encouraging people to take things that could possibly cause death.

My father in law was also taking whatever new herbal discovery he heard of and I wonder if his ALS was due to something he was taking for years. He took all sorts of stuff, in retrospect it really makes me wonder!!