Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sway advice

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also are there any other things you would recommend I take? I wasn't doing anything special when I conceived my daughter, although my food intake was lower as was having a difficult time and I was losing weight so I do agree diet and losing weight are most important.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyp85 View Post
    Thank you. What does olive leaf extract do to help? I will avoid raisins then, just want to give myself the best possible chance so will avoid anything remotely boy friendly. With the exercise does it have to be intense?
    We honestly don't know how the OLE works. THere was a doctor on here for a bit who claimed to have used it successfully with IVF to get better gender splits (more XX than XY) and our HT gals started using it, and while it was no magic bullet, it certainly didn't sway blue. So we started using it for swaying for people who couldn't use cranberry and the results were good for us. OLE is supposed to be beneficial for sperm health but still sways pink, and it is the only male supp I know that has seemed to be ok with guys who have real low sperm count/quality.

with the raisins, that's what most people decide to do - no magic foods, but unless you really LOVE something, may as well avoid it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also are there any other things you would recommend I take? I wasn't doing anything special when I conceived my daughter, although my food intake was lower as was having a difficult time and I was losing weight so I do agree diet and losing weight are most important.
    Hard for me to give specific recommendations without a sway plan. Some peopel take things like vitex, Saw palmetto, peppermint, but I don't know enough to be able to say if those are right for you or not.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. What does olive leaf extract do to help? I will avoid raisins then, just want to give myself the best possible chance so will avoid anything remotely boy friendly. With the exercise does it have to be intense?
    We honestly don't know how the OLE works. THere was a doctor on here for a bit who claimed to have used it successfully with IVF to get better gender splits (more XX than XY) and our HT gals started using it, and while it was no magic bullet, it certainly didn't sway blue. So we started using it for swaying for people who couldn't use cranberry and the results were good for us. OLE is supposed to be beneficial for sperm health but still sways pink, and it is the only male supp I know that has seemed to be ok with guys who have real low sperm count/quality.

with the raisins, that's what most people decide to do - no magic foods, but unless you really LOVE something, may as well avoid it.

exercise does not need to be intense (can just be walking, but do try to push yourself bit) but it DOES need to go for 60 straight minutes.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

exercise does not need to be intense (can just be walking, but do try to push yourself bit) but it DOES need to go for 60 straight minutes.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dh hasn't been diagnosed with low sperm count or anything but having been a bus driver for 8 years I'm sure it must have had some detrimental effect, he is also a smoker, eats and drinks very unhealthily, no booze but a lot of Pepsi and lucozade and he is only 29. Would an exercise bike suffice? As it would be difficult to get out and do the exercise as I would need to take my youngest children and it would be too much for my nearly 3 year old. Also regarding testosterone levels what sort of stress would cause them to rise?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do I need to count iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, broccoli, mushrooms and apples in my totals for the day? Or are they all classed as low carbs, which you don't need to count do you?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't need to count those veggies.

Exercise bike is great for pink, just make sure it's AT LEAST 60 min daily.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I ask why exercise sways pink?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would def. give OLE In that cae.

exercise bike will be fine for pink.

Don't think about stress and swaying, just avoid starting detail oriented projects, competitive stuff when you can, and obsessing over swaying. Do NOT worry about day to day normal life stress, all that is out of your control.

most of those are the low carb vegetables that are free for everything and you have as much as you want, no need to count. Apples are fruit and you count calories for those, but not protein or fat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast