Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fertility Drugs for men

for these drugs (HCG, clomid) sway at all for DH?

Fertility drugs for men | BabyCenter

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both should sway blue for guys.

Now, no one panic over this, ladies, the way they use the drugs is totally different than the way women do.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes instant liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ...this may be obvious but this is only for men with diagnosed medical need for it and NOT for any guy to take. A guy taking it who doesn't need it may really mess himself up!!!

5. Likes instant liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank; I have been seeing more cases of men having fertility issues lately..

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you know which would be more effective for boy sway (DH was taking clomid last time and we had DD) but i wasn't doing any sway tactics at all
    Now he's taking HCG

Clomid - "CC works by blocking estrogen (E) action in the pituitary.[7] The pituitary thereby sees less estrogen and makes more LH due to removal of negative feedback inhibition. Increased LH levels in turn stimulate the Leydig cells in the testis to synthesize more testosterone. "
    HCG - "HCG is an LH analogue and thus stimulates testicular (Leydig cell) production of testosterone, and increases both intra-testicular testosterone (ITT) concentrations and serum T levels."
    TRT and Fertility

Not sure how true this is but i read that clomid stimulates both LH and FSH whereas HCG only LH
    Last edited by instant; August 22nd, 2016 at 07:47 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No one knows the answer to your question, instant. I'm sorry we just have no idea how it works and it was most likely because your hubby's original issues that you had a girl (among other reasons of course, including a very large % of luck) and not the difference between C and HCG. Good luck and blue dust!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting but we both suffer from low testosterone, My testosterone levels were at the bottom of the range. My doctor would give me testosterone but is holding off because of getting pregnant. SO I'm mostly likely conceive DD again?
    MY DH has normal testosterone levels now that he is on medication.
    This was my Total Testsoterone 8 - 60 ng/dl = 20
    Last edited by instant; August 22nd, 2016 at 07:07 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I no longer believe in the theory that female testosterone in and of itself is the reason why people have boys or girls. The data was always very, very shaky and some new evidence I've seen makes me really doubt it is true, at least not in such a cut and dry manner. (including several people on here who had their T levels checked and they were low despite having 3,4,5 or more boys, and vice versa with women who have severe PCOS and high T levels still having girls anyway.)

no one knows the real reasons why people conceive a particular gender. All we can do is to do what has worked for other people most of the time - the diet and lifestyle changes.

I do want to assure you that most people have both a boy and a girl simply by TTC two times. About 50% of parents are just like wham and bam, boy and girl or girl and boy. So really, while I know it's difficult to not overthink this so much, I've seen people get boys after 3,4,5 and in one case 8 girls in a row. You can do this!!!!

11. Thanks instant, Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would the same apply to DH having low testosterone levels?

this is interesting atomic;
    EPIDEMIC: Of Low Testosterone In American Men | Steroidology

actually DH received test results today, his T was still in the bottom part of the range despite being on medication, do you have any thoughts on this?

this is the only thing i found ;;

Ginny - Low testosterone levels in a male and you're more likely to have girls, but it’s very slim differences. Only when you look at hundreds of men proportionally, I don’t actually think that going out for a jog beforehand will make you more likely to have a girl.
    Does Testosterone Create Gender Bias? - Science Questions, from the Naked Scientists
    Last edited by instant; August 25th, 2016 at 12:36 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The data for men and high testosterone and more sons has always been even shakier than it is for ladies. Not only are there tons of bald men (bald men are supposed to have higher T levels) who have all daughters such as Bruce Willis, but also because we know of many men anecdotally who have raised their T levels astronomically via the use of steroids are also having more girls.

The first link is just a site selling stuff. The second is a few seconds of speculation (and considering one of them is suggesting timing works, it's obvious they are not experts). What we need is a simple study, it would be very easy to do, where T levels of prospective parents are measured and then we find out what the gender of their baby is. Until that study is done, and NOT these speculative "well maybe prostate cancer raises T levels or maybe jogging lowers it" kind of studies, we honestly do not know the answer and I cannot give you a straight answer. Because I can turn around and say "Well maybe it's some other aspect of prostate cancer that is associated wtih more boys and the testosterone is just coincidental or secondary or maybe it's heat and pressure on the testicles due to jogging and nothing to do with T levels." We simply don't know, and won't, until more research is done.

What I suggest all swayers do, both pink and blue, is to do what has worked for most people, most of the time, and not worry about the theories, because thus far the theories have not held up so well to scrutiny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast