Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

To preseed or not to preseed?!?!

So I was pretty sure I would be using preseed for my boy sway in a couple weeks (since I tend to dry up after I get my first positive opk) then I came across this website and I was wondering if anyone else had heard of these claims about preseed? I'll link below but would love to hear from anybody knowledgeable about this topic. Thanks!

"Don’t use Pre-Seed lubricant as it contains parabens. They are known endocrine disruptors and xenoestrogens and can predispose you to breast cancer and other hormone dependent cancers. These substances also disrupt fertility and predispose the baby in-utero to developing fertility and hormone issues later in life."

https://natural-fertility-prescripti...hostile-mucus/
    2013 2015 .....

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it personally helped me conceive my son. It's such a strong PH swayer and also great for mobility.

And the tiny amount will be long gone by the time you actually have a living being in there to expose to anything harmful. There are far greater environmental exposures we deal with then this unfortunately, many out of our control.

I'd do it for sure. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your reply. I am really struggling with this! I can see its benefits so I definitely see your point. I just can't get over that it's literally sperm DNA being exposed to parabens which are known carcinogens on the way to fertilizing an egg. Ugh. I almost just wish I hadn't known! Does anyone know of any blue swaying lubricants that don't contain parabens? I have seen some that are sperm friendly but not sure if they are blue friendly. I'd appreciate any input from people who have or have not used preseed. Thank you!
    2013 2015 .....

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feel free to skip it. I got 4 boys and I never touched the stuff.

I have read all these claims and I still recommend Preseed as a sperm safe lubricant. I don't put a lot of stock into those claims - Preseed is about the least of anyone's worries in the parabens department and I have people who've slathered themselves in lotions and potions and eaten out of plastic bowls that went through the microwave who have very high fertility (talking about me here LOL) But if you're making natural EWCM, that's better anyway.

Preseed is not mandatory to a blue sway, anyone who doesn't wanna use it, please don't.

The recommendations in that article are all very good. What I DON"T want to see, is people replacing Preseed with dangerous herbs and especially, especially baking soda and egg white as they are actively harmful/dangerous!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyBlue View Post
    Thank you for your reply. I am really struggling with this! I can see its benefits so I definitely see your point. I just can't get over that it's literally sperm DNA being exposed to parabens which are known carcinogens on the way to fertilizing an egg. Ugh. I almost just wish I hadn't known! Does anyone know of any blue swaying lubricants that don't contain parabens? I have seen some that are sperm friendly but not sure if they are blue friendly. I'd appreciate any input from people who have or have not used preseed. Thank you!
    Yes there are tons, just google "paraben free lubricant" and look for the ones that are marked sperm safe. Anything marked sperm safe is blue friendly.

Just DON"T fall for the trick of replacing Preseed with egg white or coconut oil or baking soda concoctions which are all terrible for blue sways and fertility (regardless of what you read elsewhere and I'm happy to explain the concerns with any/all of them).

In regards to sperm and DNA damage, etc - tons of people on here have used Preseed and our miscarriage rate is pretty low. Sperm are small and they are not like Wolverine, LOL, they do not have the ability to heal themselves, if they were damaged by something, they die, they don't go on to fertilize eggs. The amount of bad juju we are all exposed to daily is a jillion times worse for us than Preseed (if, in fact, it's bad, which is open for debate) but again, feel free to skip it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ