Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is Splenda bad for boy sway?

If the acid/alkaline stuff is no longer considered important...is Splenda okay for a boy sway?

Thanks!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't. Splenda caused some weird side effects for me and I just don't trust the stuff. You don't need it, so I wouldn't use it, even if it's probably ok, just better to be on the safe side and go with real foods when you can.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a terrible reaction to most artificial sweeteners - most notably agonizing headaches. I did not know what a headache was until my first diet coke

Do you prefer it over natural sugars? Are you trying to lose weight? I wold have tea with honey and milk every morning when I got my boy.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^ agree totally about the tea with milk and I also had real sugar in it with DS 1,2,3

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the insight!
    I was mostly confused as to whether alkali zing/acidifying was still part of swaying..after I read the papers about sugars and waters I wasn't sure.

I can switch to trivia or real sugar. (Usually use a few Splenda everyday) I'm not trying to lose weight but I'm hoping to maintain fat/just add a few lbs of muscle. I'm all about using these extra calories on more protein while increasing workouts. I already eat tons of fruit and Vegetables and healthy carbs.
    I'm short and petite build and I hope this sway can still work for me!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The way this site works is that I try to have a lot of info about ALL the different sway tactics and theories, and then people can pick and choose. Just because I personally don't believe in acid/alkaline diets, a lot of people did and still do so I try not to come off overly dogmatic and be all like "don't do this or that", if that makes sense.

The reason to avoid Splenda is not really acid/alkaline theories but simply because a)you don't NEED to use it, really b)it's chemistry that we are really not sure what the effects are or may be and c) I personally have had bad reaction to it so I am wary of it for everyone. So kind of a "if you don't need it, may as well skip it" philosophy.

We have tons of people on here who have gotten boys despite being petite (myself included) - you CAN do this! Best thing in the world both for preventing weight gain AND also for a blue sway is the weight training with the additional protein.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The way this site works is that I try to have a lot of info about ALL the different sway tactics and theories, and then people can pick and choose. Just because I personally don't believe in acid/alkaline diets, a lot of people did and still do so I try not to come off overly dogmatic and be all like "don't do this or that", if that makes sense.

The reason to avoid Splenda is not really acid/alkaline theories but simply because a)you don't NEED to use it, really b)it's chemistry that we are really not sure what the effects are or may be and c) I personally have had bad reaction to it so I am wary of it for everyone. So kind of a "if you don't need it, may as well skip it" philosophy.

We have tons of people on here who have gotten boys despite being petite (myself included) - you CAN do this! Best thing in the world both for preventing weight gain AND also for a blue sway is the weight training with the additional protein.