Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5 days is fine especially when you're on Clomid. If your flow only lasted 3-4 days that would be reason to be concerned about uterine lining.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Further to this - What if you have a super-heavy period for 2-3 days then spotting for one? My AF has changed since being on this diet/supps but I feel like the amount is the same, just all happening at once....which could be to do with the thinners I'm on?
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, I bet you are right Sassy, it may be the thinners. You are taking baby aspirin, I gather? My AF isn't clotty, so I also take that as a good sign. Is your heavy 2 days clotty?
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No its not clotty - now that I'm on baby asprin and cranberry. I always have to take baby asprin when ttc and my AF is usually quite clotty when I'm not on it.
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, Sassy, sounds like the baby aspirin is working well for you. I think you are fine with your flow there.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Further to this - What if you have a super-heavy period for 2-3 days then spotting for one? My AF has changed since being on this diet/supps but I feel like the amount is the same, just all happening at once....which could be to do with the thinners I'm on?
    That's fine and I think you're correct about the blood thinners - one time I got AF after I had taken ibuprofin for two days and found that I had the exact pattern you described. Everything came out at once (sorry TMI) but it lasted the exact same length of time.

PS - why are you taking both aspirin and cranberry?? You only need one. Too many blood thinners are not good for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12