Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does a solid 5 day AF mean your lining is good?

Probably a stupid question, but just wondering. I have a good flow for 3 days, and a light flow for another 2. Reason I ask is because I take Clomid and am concerned about the uterine lining now. I wonder if I need Estradiol or am ok on my own. Thanks for any input!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola, this question is too much sophisticated, at least for a simple swayer like me lol! maybe it's better to ask dr H?
    I would love to help, but I have absolutely no idea
    Last edited by Zivic-Bubac; September 12th, 2011 at 06:28 PM.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know, but my flow has always been a good 2 or 3 days and then spotting for 2 to 3 days (its only 5 days) and my lining has always been good, I have had u/s telling my lining is good thick perfect for baby (monitored because m/c but my m/c were chromosome abnorality(sp) in other words I m/c before 6wks never got a hb and they tested and they weren't right) so I am saying my m/c weren't from my lining because its fine (didn't won't you to freak out that my period is the same and I got 4 m/c lol had nothing to do with lining doc said my lining is good with all my pregnancies) anyway GL
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL Zivvie!!!!

Thanks, XXD- that is very reassuring to hear! I think mine is fine too, just concerned with taking the Clomid now. I had the same with my m/c....they couldn't find any reason why so just chalked it up to chromosomal abnormality. Funny thing about my philosophy about m/c now is that each pregnancy is just a lucky duck to make it through the stages, ya know? I mean, look at you with them sprinkled in there between your boys. I have the same thing! I had a chemical before my DD1, and now 2 after DD2. Anyway, I've met a bunch of people now who have had 4-5 of them and then healthy babies. You know, you have too. I am SO hoping you get a sweet baby girl soon!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks I hope you get a litttle boy!! sending you blue dust!!
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THANKS!!!! FX for us both!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flow and length of period has nothing to do with thickness of your lining.
    You can drink pom juice every day it helps to thicken the lining.
    But clomid can make it thin so lot's of ppl get of from it and move on to Femara .
    +1

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with Flava, you really can't tell without an ultrasound what is happening. Though I would take it as a great sign when on Clomid, if I had no changes in AF.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    LOL Zivvie!!!!

Thanks, XXD- that is very reassuring to hear! I think mine is fine too, just concerned with taking the Clomid now. I had the same with my m/c....they couldn't find any reason why so just chalked it up to chromosomal abnormality. Funny thing about my philosophy about m/c now is that each pregnancy is just a lucky duck to make it through the stages, ya know? I mean, look at you with them sprinkled in there between your boys. I have the same thing! I had a chemical before my DD1, and now 2 after DD2. Anyway, I've met a bunch of people now who have had 4-5 of them and then healthy babies. You know, you have too. I am SO hoping you get a sweet baby girl soon!
    I completely agree - many people have several miscarriages and go onto have normal babies (or several.)

There are many other things besides chromosomal abnormalities that can go wrong...doctors often chalk it up to chromosomes simply because they don't know why. So anyone who has had miscarriages, please don't worry that your eggs are "bad" and despair, there are other reasons that things can go wrong, none of which are anyone's fault.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is super reassuring. Thanks, Atomic!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast