Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Sway Questions

Hi All,

I'm new here and I'm hoping my three boys will gain a sister with your help! I have a specific questions about swaying. First, regarding exercise, I'm seeing that 60 minutes 6 days a week is important. Is there a heart rate goal that should be involved? Or is walking enough?!

I'm still breastfeeding my 18 month old, so my cycles are a bit off sometimes. I got pregnant with my two younger boys while nursing, so I know it's possible, but with those kids, we didn't use "girl" timing. Hoping to time things just right. Would you start out with four days before you think you'll ovulate?

Which brand of OPKs do you love most and why?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Sway Questions

Hi and welcome. I have been told that fast walking/power walk is absolutely fine for pink. I also heard that you should do cardio at least 4 days a week and not under 60 min. Most of us do 5-6 times a week.

DS1 (9) ❤️ DS2 (8) DS3 (5) ❤️ DW (41) DH (38) TTC'ing pink from May 2016
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Re OPK I have been told that the cheepies like Wondfo should work good. I use this brand bought on Amazon

DS1 (9) ❤️ DS2 (8) DS3 (5) ❤️ DW (41) DH (38) TTC'ing pink from May 2016
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Anna!

Don't worry about your heart rate or calories burned or anything, the 60 min 6-7 times a week is what counts.

Breastfeeding may sway a bit pink even tho it hasn't worked previously - if you start off 70% likely to have a boy and end up 60% likely to have one, that's a huge sway but stil a lot of boys conceived.

Timing has been debunked and most of us on here have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html If you want to use it, that is of course totally up to you, though. I would NOT start 4 days before O, the odds of conception are practically nil and most of the people who think they conceived with that timing ovulated early. 3 days is the longest cutoff I ever recommend.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Mrsbaz007 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to come onto this thread but does the 60 minutes cardio have to be in a row or say 2 x 30 mins also okay?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofsecondpink View Post
    Sorry to come onto this thread but does the 60 minutes cardio have to be in a row or say 2 x 30 mins also okay?
    It has to be 60 minutes uninterrupted I believe.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cardio MUST be 60 minutes, minimum, uninterrupted. Breaking it into smaller chunks can sway blue instead!

Welcome Anna!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofsecondpink View Post
    No not at all, I like keeping the threads chock full of info instead of spreading them out into lots of littler, less informative threads. (as long as on same topic of course)

Breaking up exercise doesn't work because after 45 min. your body will stop burning carbs and start burning stores of fat as fuel. Something about this process seems to sway pink and thus we find 60 min all at once to be better than 30 min twice because you'd never really get into that zone and it could even build muscle to do it that way.

You CAN always add more exercise if you need to, onto the 60 min. so like if you have your 60 min. in the morning and then are worried about a 15 min. walk later in the day, don't be. You can add more onto 60, it's just that there needs to be at least one 60 min. block in the day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ