Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by melisha78 View Post
    A lot of ladies I know used lime and they got their girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can all but guarantee I've seen more sways than just about anyone on the planet earth by this point and I can assure you I've seen people douche with lime, lemon, vinegar, baking soda, egg whites, all kinds of crap, for days and even weeks on end, and get tons of opposites doing it. Plus, their odds of conception are cut drastically and they have horrible vag infections.

If pH was really effective, all that baby doctors would have to do is dump some pH goo in with a sperm and egg in a container. But they don't do this because it does not work.

I have not made up my mind on douching for pink. maybe it helps in some way. I allow true believers to use them if they want. But when we're getting good results without it, without the long times to conception and infections and general insanity and marital problems of the douching brigade, I see no point to it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotmama View Post
    All 6 of the kids 2 and under on my block are boys- does that mean that living on my block sways blue? I think if there's anything to douches it's probably that it washes away fertile cervical mucous.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that position matters.
    Until someone does a blind, randomized, side by side study with and without douching in people who are doing nothing else to sway, we can't know if douching works. I see people seem to have success with douching but they are the very most strict in every other way too. I think this really skews the douching stats because the only people doing it are the people who are also doing one attempt, dieting strictly, exercising, etc. All the laid back gals who are like "you want me to do WHAT??" never, ever douche.

I used to be on sites where people used primarily douching. I saw firsthand people who did not do diet or any other sway tactic and relied solely on douching and they got boys with douching. The at home high tech people had 50-50 results for YEARS and they do so much pH stuff that it makes a simple douche look like nothing. They douched for days and weeks at a time and added straight lime to their husbands semen and had 50-50 results for like 5 years straight.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rancor View Post
    Wouldn't neutral be better than high though? It is typical in the 8-9 range after BD. I have gotten it as low as 6 when I was drinking Crystal Light every day. My mom and her two sisters, plus SIL all got girls when doing the vinegar douche, which made 6 girls, so there must be some truth to the PH theory?
    Ok, so how many times should we have a FR or BD with condom? Im on my last day of AF. Do we start BD every 2-4 days now? If he chooses to do FR, its everyday? What about the day of +OPK? Have a release, then BD? I'm assuming the goal is to have low swimmers, right? How accurate is the missionary position with no big O?
    You're misunderstanding me. I mean neutral in terms of NOT WORKING, not neutral in terms of pH. They have low pH but neutral results. Same number of people are getting boys and girls when using them. They don't work. They are not swaying pink or blue and are really cutting odds of conception, so you end up reducing your odds of pregnancy for something that is not affecting the outcomes of any sway.

What if there is something in a vinegar douche that sways for some reason OTHER than pH??? What if it's washing away cervical mucus or some other thing that we can only guess at? I'm not saying you should not use a douche if it floats your boat, but douching working for 6 people proves nothing (especially since most families do have girls in them!) I can round up 6 people who smoke and don't have lung cancer either but that doesn't mean that smoking doesn't cause lung cancer.

Let me clarify on the frequency because I feel we are still having confusion. There are two different methods here:

1)One attempt. You can do this either with FR daily for 7-10 days, on his own or with you, with a condom, and then have one unprotected attempt (this may be a better sway but also cuts odds of conception), or you can have him release on his own or with you, with a condom, every 2-4 days and then have one unprotected attempt. (this may be slightly bluer but does up odds of conception)

2)Every 4 day method. Just BD unprotected every 4 days. DO NOT under any circumstanced BD unprotected every 2 days this would sway blue - this is where I think we are getting confused.

I would not mess around with tacking another attempt onto the end of an FR. That really cuts odds of conception considerably and hasn't been shown to help.

Positions are one of those things we really don't know if they help. Same with Big O for DW - most of us do try to skip 'em but we do see plenty of girls conceived with the gals having them. I had one when I got my DD.

5. Thanks rancor thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I *think* I follow. He didn't seem to want to go for FR on his end, so I'm thinking unprotected every 4 days until +OPK? If I'm using the Clear Blue Easy test, would that be the first day of a smiley face, right? Or do we BD until peak fertility?
    Changing the diet to low everything as much as I can. No breakfast, but I don't know that I can live without my cup of coffee in the morning. Switched it to decaf and that seems to help my morning headaches. Working on upping my cardio and doing less strength workout. Took the supplements out. Anything else I can do to help it?

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you do e4d do not stop at +OPK. Keep doing e4d pattern even beyond positive OPK at least for a week or so just in case you O later than you think. I am doing e4d all the way till AF arrives or I get BFP because I don't want to risk missing O. The point is you don't have to worry about your +OPK or O day as much because one of your 4 days will automatically be in your fertility window if you keep BD till well after you O.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't feel any need to drop the coffee, and I would keep the full caff if you can. Drinking coffee is actually one of the pink sway tactics a lot of us are using!
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rancor View Post
    Ok, I *think* I follow. He didn't seem to want to go for FR on his end, so I'm thinking unprotected every 4 days until +OPK? If I'm using the Clear Blue Easy test, would that be the first day of a smiley face, right? Or do we BD until peak fertility?
    Changing the diet to low everything as much as I can. No breakfast, but I don't know that I can live without my cup of coffee in the morning. Switched it to decaf and that seems to help my morning headaches. Working on upping my cardio and doing less strength workout. Took the supplements out. Anything else I can do to help it?
    I want you to actually keep going with e4d until after you are fully sure you have ovulated (even if this means going right thru to the next month's AF!!) Sometimes your body can start a surge but then decide not to ovulate, and if you stop attempts then, you'll stop BD before the egg shows.

Coffee is allowed on LE Diet and has been a very effective sway tactic. I know they claim it sways blue on the "other site" but our results have proven that they can't be correct on that. Coffee in the morning in lieu of breakfast is fine and exactly what most of our successful swayers have done.

First solid smiley = positive OPK.

13. Thanks rancor thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got it! Thanks! Due to ovulate next week, so think pink!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Excellent! Pink dust headed your way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123