Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There’s a lot of options here for seating girl. Which one has the best odds for swaying... which one do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I O during CD13 or 14 n my AF is normally 5 days long so assuming this month my AF (its consistent) comes on 17 Mar and Im done by 22 Mar. I DTD 24, 26, 28, 30 (Expected O date, DTD at night of 30), 31 (DTD morning and night). I know more sperms more chances but at the same time will it attract the girl to the egg first?

Iam a mum of 2 daughters and I should have DTD a few days before O and just one attempt which explains the reason for getting gals but my hubby is active so I wonder y.. Hmmmm..

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo1984 View Post
    There’s a lot of options here for seating girl. Which one has the best odds for swaying... which one do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We can't test all these things. That is not the purpose of me writing that - we do not have the capability to run scientific studies on these things. I write that stuff to lay it out there for you guys to do what feels right to you. These are possible ways to do your sway, follow your gut instinct because we can't test all of them (and the things we have tested, like abstain and FR have not worked anyway)

The thing I believe works is the one attempt. Do whatever frequency pattern you want to do, but the one attempt works.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyRendu View Post
    I O during CD13 or 14 n my AF is normally 5 days long so assuming this month my AF (its consistent) comes on 17 Mar and Im done by 22 Mar. I DTD 24, 26, 28, 30 (Expected O date, DTD at night of 30), 31 (DTD morning and night). I know more sperms more chances but at the same time will it attract the girl to the egg first?

Iam a mum of 2 daughters and I should have DTD a few days before O and just one attempt which explains the reason for getting gals but my hubby is active so I wonder y.. Hmmmm..
    No, more BD rounds in the fertile window do NOT attract the girl sperm to the egg. That's not a thing.

The thing you DO need to avoid for blue is having sex many days in a row before the fertile window opens. So do NOT have sex day after day after day starting when AF ends and going through ovulation. Because by the time the egg shows up, your husband will be making smaller batches and less sperm may sway pink. So be sure you have him doing regular release (every 2-4 days) during the early days of the cycle and then have 3-5 attempts in the fertile window. That is ok because once the fertile window is open, the sperm can stay alive and so even if the batches get a bit smaller over time, you will be adding more and more sperm to the mix.

Example:

BD daily starting after AF ends - you could end up with very small batches by the time the fertile window opens so we'll say for sake of illustration that this ends up being only like 5 million sperm.

O-3, O-2, O-1, O Day x 5 million sperm per batch ends up being 20 million sperm

BUT by waiting till the fertile window opens (while having hubby do regular release every 2-4 days to maximize sperm numbers)

O-2 100 million sperm
    O-1 - 50 million sperm
    O Day - 20 million sperm

Even though it does get less, by the batch, all those sperm have a chance of surviving and you're adding more and more sperm so you could end up with like 170 million sperm on hand (many will die, of course)

It's a matter of putting those attempts at a point in your cycle where they can stay alive to meet the egg! More sperm = more boys conceived.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No, more BD rounds in the fertile window do NOT attract the girl sperm to the egg. That's not a thing.

The thing you DO need to avoid for blue is having sex many days in a row before the fertile window opens. So do NOT have sex day after day after day starting when AF ends and going through ovulation. Because by the time the egg shows up, your husband will be making smaller batches and less sperm may sway pink. So be sure you have him doing regular release (every 2-4 days) during the early days of the cycle and then have 3-5 attempts in the fertile window. That is ok because once the fertile window is open, the sperm can stay alive and so even if the batches get a bit smaller over time, you will be adding more and more sperm to the mix.

Example:

BD daily starting after AF ends - you could end up with very small batches by the time the fertile window opens so we'll say for sake of illustration that this ends up being only like 5 million sperm.

O-3, O-2, O-1, O Day x 5 million sperm per batch ends up being 20 million sperm

BUT by waiting till the fertile window opens (while having hubby do regular release every 2-4 days to maximize sperm numbers)

O-2 100 million sperm
    O-1 - 50 million sperm
    O Day - 20 million sperm

Even though it does get less, by the batch, all those sperm have a chance of surviving and you're adding more and more sperm so you could end up with like 170 million sperm on hand (many will die, of course)

It's a matter of putting those attempts at a point in your cycle where they can stay alive to meet the egg! More sperm = more boys conceived.
    Thks for the valuable information. I saw many other forums or sucessfuly boy sway stating about abstraining to get boys but here as per your advise you have asked to DTD 2-4days after AF. I do understand about the part where once I get the positive OPK I do that night, the following morning and that night. So where will the abstraining part come in when we are DTD O-2, O-1 and on O?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you really are too scared to BD outside of the fertile window you can also have your husband release every 2-4 days instead. Whichever you feel more comfortable with, although virtually all of us with lots of boys do exactly that - have regular unprotected intercourse during our non-fertile times of the month, and then when we're trying to prevent pregnancy, use contraception around O, and when trying to conceive, we have lots of sex around O.

"abstaining" is a PINK sway tactic, not blue. You do not want to abstain any longer than 4 days maximum. There is NO magic to a 4 day abstain for blue - just having hubby release every 2-4 days accomplishes what the 4 day abstain is supposed to.

If you want to include a 4 day abstain prior to your attempts for blue, that's ok of course, (just not necessary) Hubby should not release starting 4 days before you expect your positive OPK (this will be 1-2 days before you expect to ovulate). Personally I think you would be better off having him aim at only a 2-3 day abstain before you expect the positive OPK, that way if it's late, you will still fit in the 2-4 day window.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you really are too scared to BD outside of the fertile window you can also have your husband release every 2-4 days instead. Whichever you feel more comfortable with, although virtually all of us with lots of boys do exactly that - have regular unprotected intercourse during our non-fertile times of the month, and then when we're trying to prevent pregnancy, use contraception around O, and when trying to conceive, we have lots of sex around O.

"abstaining" is a PINK sway tactic, not blue. You do not want to abstain any longer than 4 days maximum. There is NO magic to a 4 day abstain for blue - just having hubby release every 2-4 days accomplishes what the 4 day abstain is supposed to.

If you want to include a 4 day abstain prior to your attempts for blue, that's ok of course, (just not necessary) Hubby should not release starting 4 days before you expect your positive OPK (this will be 1-2 days before you expect to ovulate). Personally I think you would be better off having him aim at only a 2-3 day abstain before you expect the positive OPK, that way if it's late, you will still fit in the 2-4 day window.
    O-8 DTD Protected
    O-6 DTD Protected

Fertile Window
    O-4 DTD 1st attempt
    O-2 DTD 2nd attempt
    O-1 DTD 3rd attempt
    Est O(AM) DTD 4th attempt
    Est O(PM) DTD 5th attempt

Something like this is correct?

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's how I like to see you guys do it! Very much the way that I and most of the boy moms on here got our little guys.

10. Thanks BabyRendu thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic we DTD unprotected for CD6 and CD8.. Is it ok.. Im nervous.
    Today is my CD4...
    2 beautiful TTC with GD help and by God's grace

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! That is how many of us boy moms, myself included, got our boys. We had regular unprotected sex outside of our fertile window, and then when we were NOT trying to get pregnant, used protection only during our fertile window. Then when we were trying to conceive, we stopped using protection and had unprotected sex during our fertile window too!

Shettles DOES NOT WORK. It's been debunked as much as it is possible for anything in science to be debunked. Dozens of studies have shown it doesn't work. I know it's hard to let it go but studies have shown regular unprotected sex boosts your fertility and everything that boosts fertility, seems to sway blue!

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast